3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Harpo 10.11.21 04:22 pm

Should I pre-order? (Dark Souls 3)

Should I pre-order my gtx660?
It does not fit the system requirements, even the minimum, but the second part of the requirements were overestimated, I hope that the third will be the same.
I will be glad if it is stable to go at least on the minimum wages, I want to know your opinion.
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angry cat 10.11.21

The 660 is more powerful than the 750. Just for the sake of marketing, they wrote. You don't even have to bathe.

R
RedFleecer 10.11.21

everything should go-750 ti officially did not pass at least Witcher 3 and nothing, played high))) Everything is overstated)

F
FrAZen 10.11.21

I think it will, because it's too sharp a jump from 460 to 750, I can't believe it.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Yes, everything will go for everyone, now there is such a tendency - to increase system requirements so that gamers buy new spare parts for PCs, because a percentage of their sales also goes to the game developer.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Harpo
will go then, it will go with you, but with what FPS? That is the question

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

DrummerAlex the
game will work for you, only the frame rate can be lower than 30

D
DrummerAlex 10.11.21

in any case, this is blind fortune-telling. download pirate, test on different settings. then vote in rubles

b
bazilews 10.11.21

DrummerAlex
Will there be a pirate ???

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Harpo
Take it and do not worry, it will definitely work on mediums and in terms of graphics, I did not see much difference between medium and high ...

i
iNfantry 144Hz 10.11.21

Pre-order in incentive. If you have the previous parts, then you will grab this one at a discount.

b
bazilews 10.11.21

And I personally did not like the series.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

bazilews
Well, get out of here, I hesitated to see you in all the topics where you ask about the pirate.

P
Pussy_ZARED 10.11.21

Harpo

My father taught me from an early age, "The miser pays twice" that's why I bought it right away as the pre-order was announced))

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

Harpo
After the release, download the pirate and test it, if you can pull it and like it then take it
Pre-order does not give any advantages

G
GG4 10.11.21

v-hlam
In the game denuvo.
Harpo
Now discount 16% off pre-order. For each purchased part, 8% is given. As a result, I got 1,680 rubles. If you take it with a season, then 2700 comes out.

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

GG4
It's strange that I haven't heard about Denuveau anywhere

C
Cerabyte 10.11.21

Pussy_ZARED
And if you hurry, you will make people laugh. YYYYY))) Be careful with these pre-orders.

Harpo It will
go to gtx660, I have the same video card, I haven't had a single game that hasn't started yet.

s
sm1led0g 10.11.21

Harpo
Namco's website minimum NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 465 / ATI RadeonTM HD 6870 listed. So everything will go.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 10.11.21

I do not understand what the problem is to buy on the incentive, test for an hour and a half and already start from this, I did not go - return the money, it goes normally to rejoice and continue to play

G
Galan1233 10.11.21

Hello everyone, Tell me guys with my hardware whether it is worth buying a game Processor AMD Athlon (tm) II X4 631 Quad-core 2.6 GHz, 4 cores, 4 gig of RAM, Vidyuha Nvidia Geforce 550 TI