3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slayer_S 10.11.21 04:24 pm

D2m does not work (Diablo 2)

writes only 1 copy can be run. 1.14b, Windows 10. CHYADNT?
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nwn2030 10.11.21

Put on a normal patch.

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

what is normal? I downloaded Diablo from off battlenet

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

I tried to roll back to 1.07 and manually put files from 1.13 that are in the "how to start playing" section, d2 stopped starting altogether

r
redoolf 10.11.21

Slayer_S
I do not know where I would have taken my d2m from, but if from here, then after reading carefully, we can assume the cause of your problems:
A program to run several copies of the game with patch 1.13d at the same time.
That is, most likely, this program simply does not support your version of Diablo 2.

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

Well, then the question is how can I downgrade the version to 1.13d, as I wrote above, after replacing the files, d2 stops starting at all.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

after replacing the files, d2 stops starting at all.
Slayer_S, this is a hint of Destiny. ;-)

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Slayer_S
Download the patch as an exe file, not an archive with patched files. It helped me.

r
redoolf 10.11.21

Slayer_S
Unfortunately, I don't know exactly how to downgrade the client. I'm not sure if the developers generally assume the ability to downgrade the application without reinstalling. Alternatively, you can reinstall Diablo 2 of the desired version. Another thing is that Blizzard is unlikely to provide old versions of the client, especially since it will still be updated when you enter the official server. If you or your friends have old installation discs with the correct version, you can use them. If not, then the only option I see is to turn to the pirates. But this method is not approved by the administration of this resource and any links that I try to post will be erased (possibly with me).
Another way to solve your problem is to find a loader that supports newer versions of the client. Unfortunately, I don't know if there are any.
You can try to contact g_n (administrator of PlayGround.ru game servers): http://www.playground.ru/pm/264171/, maybe he knows more ways to solve your problems.

d
d.Shizick 10.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/files/lod_repair-7473/ won't cope?

S
Slayer_S 10.11.21

d.Shizick
I tried it, then I tried to install exe patch 1.13d, it refused, it gave an error, and after the patch, it did not start at all through the replacement of files, an empty error window with 2 empty buttons came out, not a single letter was written

d
d.Shizick 10.11.21

1 - install sanboxie and play 1.14 =)
2 - download 1.13 from torrents and rejoice

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Googled images of the game version 1.12a, then install patch 1.13 on it.

m
malloc 10.11.21

http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/files/52439/ - unpack it into your game folder and that's it! and play to your health.

D
DiamondDead 10.11.21

lol, one more was patched