3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Return to Outpost - Question (Far Cry 4)

During the passage of the missions "Return to the outpost" strange points are awarded, at each base in different ways - for the same murders. For a kill, "Headshot" is given the highest number of points, but there are bases on which it is not clear what needs to be done to get the highest score. Maybe I don't understand something? There is no alarm, no detection, all enemies are killed with a headshot, and there are not enough points.
Spoiler
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stoic 10.11.21

nestrbob
Perhaps there is a dependence on the complexity of enemies.

A
ANTOXA7585 10.11.21

can increase the difficulty level.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

ANTOXA7585 Are
you saying that capturing a fortress (in which everything is going well) is less difficult in terms of difficulty than capturing a simple checkpoint? If the scoring depended on the level of difficulty of the game, then such a picture would be in every mission, and not just at two checkpoints.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

There is no difficulty level there.
I didn’t go into much detail, I always took gold from the first time and didn’t go into details.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Black.Card
If you still have the game, then discard the screen with the result from this checkpoint. There is no need to go through again, the result is recorded by the game.
Spoiler

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

nestrbob
No, I deleted it a long time ago, but I posted the saves: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/far_cry_4_sohranenie_savegame_igra_i_vse_dlc_projdeny_na_100_vsyo_izucheno_razblokirovano_i_sobrano-65

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Black.Card
Thanks for the saves, I downloaded it and went through it again - the result is the same, but you have completed this mission, remember how and in what way you killed enemies.
Spoiler
I thought of only one way - to find myself that they called for reinforcements (this is minus 500 points), 3 cars will arrive, each with 3 enemies, in total 9 enemies, we kill everyone with a headshot - we get 900 points and plus 750 = 1650, we fit into gold. But this is bullshit.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

nestrbob
I've always killed quietly, Machete (or kukri, I don't remember the name).
He took a pebble away, called where he needed to - and boom, if he was lucky, he could throw a throwing knife.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Black.Card
Anyway, something is not right, at some checkpoints the points are positive, but on this, with the same scenario, 150 points are not enough. I do not like these knives, for me a sniper is better. I'll try with a knife.

B
Black.Card 10.11.21

nestrbob
So just once you can try and for the sake of a medal :)

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Black.Card
Everything, passed this byaka. It is enough to overwhelm a heavy machine gunner or a flamethrower with a knife, and for killing him they immediately give 500 points, incl. practically did not use a knife. I went through a disastrous scenario, scored points for gold. This is of course nonsense - I failed everything and got a lot of points. Something hurt a lot of reinforcements came, waited 9, but came 16.
Spoiler
Thank you for your help.

i
imperator2112 10.11.21

If I remember correctly, the highest number of points is given for a kill with a knife. Do not throw a knife at the enemy, but slaughter.

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

nestrbob wrote:
"Headshot" is given the most points for killing, but there are bases on which it is not clear what needs to be done to get the highest score.
Headshots are among the lowest paid. The most expensive are complex multi-kills (not counting 250 for stealth and 250 for not raising the alarm). Some outposts do not have a single heavy fighter, so the only way to get points for gold is by performing virtuoso streaks. I don’t take into account the number (after raising the alarm) - it’s not interesting;)

10 - for killing with small arms in the body;
25 - headshots;
30 - silent kills with a knife and murders by explosion;
50 - kill with a knife from the shelter (top, bottom);
100 - a streak of murders.
"