3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
darkness man 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Armor for mages (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me, the question is stupid, but still, what kind of armor is better for a magician? Right now I am wearing dragon armor (light), but they don’t even pin me, I thought to take heavy Daedric armor, but so that the weight would not be felt, I had to pump the "heavy armor" branch to 70, but I have a current of 20 heavy and 50 light ... so it will be a long time to swing a heavy one ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
l
lightbluesky 10.11.21

So that the weight is not felt, use the sign of the horse and run in heavy as in light.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

I don’t go further than ebonite, I’m enough for the eyes

V
Vladislav Igorevich 10.11.21

darkness man
Upgrade the lungs further, as you level up to 100 - make it legendary (reset skills) and pump skills into heavy armor

M
Mishutka_ept 10.11.21

darkness man
Call Boethiah obey.

d
darkness man 10.11.21

Infinity_ink
zagruzon
Vladislav Igorevich
Mishutka_ept
Thank you all))) and another question, why can't I enchant the item for the second time, let's say I have already enchanted dragon armor once, I have learned the "additional effect" skill, they say, I can already enchant 2 enchantments on one item, but it is simply not there in the choice of enchanting items ... I just think, as I was advised to use the sign of the horse and run with Daedric armor, I already created it) but I haven’t enchanted it yet, or stay in the garb of the archmage, it seems to give bonuses like norms) )

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

darkness man
take the hundredth enchanting skill, twin souls ...... an
archmage's robe like a regen of magic gives, I have it comes from the ring ...

d
djon2486 10.11.21

the magician does not need armor at all, put on a robe and a hood, and go)

J
Jewelyn 10.11.21

I join the comment above the
archmage's robes = honorary and major, I run in it

PS
advice to the creator of this topic from me personally:
learn to use the hot-key system and paralysis, help, if someone comes close, or use the ice form, in general, learn to keep your distance and dodge from arrows and the need for armor will disappear + extra 50-100 pounds will appear in the backpack