3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Postov 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Lost Siegfried (The Witcher)

In general, I took the task to bring 10 languages ​​to Siegfried, I returned to the city after the swamp and he is nowhere to be found. There is no dam at the post either. Where can I find him to turn in the assignment ?!
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anatoly1977 10.11.21

Roman Postov
Try to come later, in a day. If it doesn't work out, later on in the swamps you can give him your tongues. Near the druid forest.

S
Sergfall 10.11.21

Roman Postov
Look at the swamps near the druids.

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

Sergfall
Anatoly1977
Now I'll take a look there and unsubscribe. And so about a week of playing time I tried to find it in the city in different places and at different times

i
igrok_8391 10.11.21

Roman Postov,
as far as I remember from the plot, he appears, then he can be given languages

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

Anatoly1977
Sergfall
AK-83V
Found it in the swamp, thanks more for your help! One more question. The quest memory of the blade is at the stage of talking with Zoltan, I go up to him, start a dialogue and there is no such dialogue option at all. How to solve this problem? What am I doing wrong?

i
igrok_8391 10.11.21

Roman Postov
I do not remember, passed for a long time (

A
Anatoly1977 10.11.21

Roman Postov
We need to talk with Shani, with the gardener at the Lebeda hospital, (or vice versa), then there will be an opportunity to grind about the sword with Zoltan. Yes, there is also a player in the tavern, but this one is at the very beginning of the quest. Yes, with the gardener, with the player, with Shani and with Zoltan, try it. No, First with Zoltan, then with Shani, she will say that she met this witcher in the war and the quest will end. Pull Zoltan more often.

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

Anatoly1977
Okay, I'll try and unsubscribe

D
DeadMan451 10.11.21

Roman Postov
Dialogue with Zoltan is not available if your sword has already been improved with runes.

R
Roman Postov 10.11.21

DeadMan451 Improved
Nothing