3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Drozdenko 10.11.21 04:24 pm

MKX on AMD (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello everyone, this is a rather hackneyed topic and can anyone solve it and can share the solution. The game more or less works at a screen resolution of at least (30-27 FPS with frame smoothing on), but when super hits are executed, the picture sags to 15 FPS. Maybe someone knows how to fix this inconvenience. I play on a laptop and I know that the optimon is similar to the roads in Russia, but I would not create a topic if a friend on a laptop almost did not have a single lag or FPS subsidence, the only difference is that he has Nvidia, and I have AMD.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 10.11.21

rugnour wrote:
Guys, can you help me with the nvidia geforce GT610 video card, help me set up a new computer for steam?
It's funny? You don't need to set up anything for Steam, download Steam, install, register and use your health. With the GT610, you won't really play new games, of course.

M
MassChester87 10.11.21

YouCantStopMe
Well, I have no drawdowns at full settings, everything is clear, but on GTX 660 it is no longer comfortable to play at maximum settings.
PS Why offended a person? Not everyone now has the money for gaming hardware.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 10.11.21

YouCantStopMe
is a 2013 laptop. I play it when on business trips, so PS4 is. it is already clear that your mom has money for gaming hardware smart guy

r
rugnour 10.11.21

MassChester87
but in MK X, can I play okay?

Y
YouCantStopMe 10.11.21

Oleg Drozdenko
I xs like hers with money, it's sad that yours does not