3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 10.11.21 04:24 pm

Quiz! Questions for connoisseurs. (Borderlands 2)

The prize is the realization of his transcendental recklessness in the Borda 2) I
did the questions in such a way that "googling" most likely will not help. In any case, I hope for your honesty.

1) how many possible rarity of items are there in the game?

2) who is the best shooter with Pimpernel and under what conditions?
SpoilerZero

3) name the skills that, under certain conditions, have some similarity with the Bore skill of Zero.
SpoilerGage: The Nth Degree
Maya: Chain Reaction

4) name Maya's multiplicative damage skill (if any)

5) name Axton's multiplicative damage skill (if any)

6) what gives Maliwan's scope missile launchers?
Rocket speed

7) This is the only weapon in the game that just lies on the ground, you can pick it up at any time. By the way, quite powerful)
Lascaux

Badass questions:
8) with a recklessness rating of ~ 400,000 units, what (approximately) bonus will the parameters receive, provided that all of them are pumped evenly?

9) as you know, badass stalkers appear only in the second playthrough. However, he can be seen in the first playthrough as well. Under what conditions?

10) in the second part of the game, the sounds of shooting have a new sound, but here and there you can hear the sound of a shot from the first part. Where?

11) in the Tundra Express, on the tower where Mordecai sat down, there is a weapon. Which?

It is not necessary to answer all questions at once. You can answer any answer to which you know.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
sharp024 10.11.21

The questions are really hard, the
answer to 1 is white, green, blue, violet, orange, mother of pearl and e-tech (pinkish).
Answer to 2 El Salvador
Answer to 6 rocket speed,
Answer to 7 case is not Dalevsky PP Lasko?

c
choa 10.11.21

sharp024
1) I forgot another rarity) A trick question)
2) I did not ask the question exactly. Well, ok, let Zero be)
6) yes!
7) yes!

V
Venom rhys 10.11.21

Answer to 1: white, green, blue, purple, pearlescent, E-tech, seraphim

a
axaxaxaxa 10.11.21

Venom Rhys
Weapon uniqueness is not a rarity.

V
Venom rhys 10.11.21

AzuriSkill
Well, ok then everything that is written except the unique one.

c
choa 10.11.21

AzuriSkill
Venom Rhys
Come on, guys) Have you really forgotten one more rarity? Tricky question)

V
Venom rhys 10.11.21

choa
8 level or what?

B
BAMBAMBIGO 10.11.21

8) When I get there, then I'll tell you)

a
axaxaxaxa 10.11.21

choa
I don't know why you are poking me in the face with your knowledge of the game, I know that he mixed e-tech and seraphim rarities into one, and my words that the uniqueness of the weapon is not a rarity is true.
Although, the expression of emotions in brackets))))) already suggests that the questions are, to put it mildly, "not very good."
UPD: Dumb tricks in this particular issue are inappropriate, because all the rarities have long been listed on the wiki. http://ru.borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C

c
choa 10.11.21

AzuriSkill
Did about the same questionnaire on VKontakte and on the official gear forum (even before the design change). They answered this question there. Although the question about the rarity of objects has a catch, it is a really existing rarity of an object that none of the locals can remember.

PS
dibilnovato express emotions lots skobochek)))))) you showed. One bracket is just a casual communication style.

P
Pavel Sedykh 10.11.21

3) rummaged in the skill tree for everything that is more or less suitable:
Gage: no one will run away - every 5 (at max level) bullet that hits the enemy ricochets into the next enemy
Maya: chain reaction - if you capture the enemy, then there is a chance that bullets from it will ricochet into other enemies, only bullets will ricochet

c
choa 10.11.21

Pavel Sedykh
Exactly. It is on the basis of these skills that you can practically swing some bosses. It is precisely known about Saturn and Vermi (Worm-Eater), there are vidos on YouTube.