3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 10.11.21 04:24 pm

How to fight with your bare hands? (Quantum Break)

The people, have already passed half of the game, but still it does not work out constantly / consciously to fight hand-to-hand.
A couple of times somehow it turned out, but rather by accident + according to the plot.
I play the keyboard / mouse.
Explain the procedure ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.11.21

pavloalex
No hand-to-hand, only time management.
Spoiler

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Nikolay Kivenorb
As it is, and according to the plot it is presented much later than what you brought, as a reference.
It is necessary to press mouse 1 during the chrono throw (running), but I still don’t understand at what time / distance from the enemy.

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.11.21

pavloalex
I meant the usual hand-to-hand combat by pressing a key, as in a shooter not. I refer to this method as time management skills. The game is almost over, there is already a little left.

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

pavloalex
I don’t know about the PC, but an icon with the corresponding button appears on the box next to the opponent at the moment when he can be hit in a dash. You just run closer to it and it should appear.

D
Demon59901 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
On PC as well

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Exactly, but I don't understand exactly when this icon appears.
As an example: in front of the enemy, I run at him, press "accelerate" and the icon should appear when I am at a certain distance with him? How close do you need to be close?

d
denisyfrolov 10.11.21

pavloalex
There must still be a certain reserve of this dash, that is, if you run up to the enemy at the moment when the dash is about to end, then nothing will appear. But in general, he appears somewhere in a couple of meters from the enemy. Well, this is not the jerk that is triggered by a single press (on the LB gamepad), but the one that is triggered by holding LB, when the time around you slows down .. and you move quickly in it.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

denisyfrolov
Thanks, already figured it out. This was the problem (there was not enough energy supply).