3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ezdeaz 10.11.21 04:25 pm

Displaying weapons in a holster or behind the back of the GG (Fallout 4)

probably this mod is not worth waiting for?
34 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ezdeaz 10.11.21

this spoiled the whole game (why removed such

A
Agent_Casper 10.11.21

And what is bad for you right now? Not visible and figs with him

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

In fact, complete idiocy, cartridges on the armor are visible, and he apparently removes the weapon in wide pockets, I will not say that this spoiled the game, but in conjunction with other minuses (I mean quests, it's just disgusting, all the side quests that I met in 30 hours, the games are intertwined with a story quest, the BS cannot be passed without the main one, the subway too, minutemans, well, this is nothing at all, after 20 minutes of the game, if you go through the plot, you are practically forced to join them, well, after 40 you are already a general and an institute, an institute, an INSTITUTE, the game is not about the end of the world, but about the institute) this is an extra nail in the cover of thunder.

A
Argait Video 10.11.21

JOKERIVAN Where are the
zippers? You have thunder, and even with a lid, but no lightning.

A
Alex Sazonov 10.11.21

Probably there will be no such mod. Here you need to change the mechanics of the game so that the model is displayed + animation

V
Vladimir Platonov 10.11.21

WEAPON ... WEAPON ... WEAPON WEAPON ...

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 10.11.21

When a mod kit appears, then there will be similar mods.
And this is spring-summer 2016.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.11.21

this is the first mod. which I will set myself.

H
Honey_bison 10.11.21

I would also like a mod for a backpack behind my back, otherwise it is not clear HOW you can carry such a heap of junk, the weapons of which are enough to arm a small army in some pockets.

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Zhy - shy write with Y.

A
Arthur Gebert 10.11.21

With skyrim they made the one-handed one displayed on the back and then they will make the engine one and the same

J
Jolly_baker 10.11.21

ZHI-SHI, this is the first rule of the Russian language, explained to children in the first grade by the
author, apparently you are still in the nursery ...

E
Ezdeaz 10.11.21

Vesely_bekar
Oh God, hide your literacy, I did not learn Russian at all = _ =

e
enrikokarvales 10.11.21

The people, no one knows, there is no accidental fashion that the hero hung his weapon behind his back as in 3 parts, and did not put it into his anus

s
smbdsmoke 10.11.21

I was delighted HERE, I THOUGHT HAVE RELEASED
ARE YOU HERE WITH YOUR BURNING ANUS
IN THE GUGLA BAN?

I
Ilya Shchetinin 10.11.21

CPAllianceP
Golden Words

e
enrikokarvales 10.11.21

I have nothing that doesn’t burn, I’m just interested

u
usd741 10.11.21

KroRex
Adequate and noble -)

K
KroRex 10.11.21

G88iler
So the weapons behind the back are as important as the gnarled female bodies, because nafig is not necessary.

F
Firsasho 10.11.21

Yes, where does the importance ... There is no editor, so they rivet something simpler. We will hardly wait for the weapon behind our backs.