3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Who made it to level 45 in the first playthrough? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I ask, because I went through almost the entire game at the highest layering, completed EVERYTHING that could be done and, ate-ate, reached the end of the 38th level))) and there were tasks for the 43rd level ... It's like understand something? :)
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 10.11.21

SwedovSandr wrote:
and there were tasks for the 43rd ur
and more specifically?

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 10.11.21

the max level in the first playthrough reaches the 40th (the plot with all the side effects + addon), such enemies are already going for the new game +

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

Artem Farkraev
Nikotinoz_
quests to search for treasures or witcher's valuables ... I don't remember exactly

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Nikotinoz_ I
recently completed a quest on Skellig about treasures and was guarded by a level 43+ griffin.

-
-SERGEY- 10.11.21

I have a 40th. all passed, + hearts of stone, "?" - cleaned, except for floating chests on Skelig.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

SwedovSandr
There it is above level 35, in fact it is not necessary, because the maximum level is 70, when you pass 35 levels for the first time, you take "new game +" 35 and that is the maximum level, so if you are above the 35th level by the final, you can rejoice. And if you take into account the hearts of stone + blood and wine, which will soon be released, then you will probably be 50 by the end of the passage, and this is already more than required.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

SwedovSandr
Em level 46, completed all

j
jackonda 10.11.21

52 passed all

p
praimrus 10.11.21

there is no maximum level in the game

s
smuk 10.11.21

To put it simply, you need to complete quests only according to your level. That is, you need to try to travel around all the quest givers, rake up the quests and try to go through so that the level of the quest matches yours as much as possible, or the difference is as small as possible. After completing all available quests, you can start exploring the area (it may not be necessary)

H
Hakan Pehlivan 10.11.21

You are wrong, look better, kill more monsters and get experience.

M
MU-admin 10.11.21

I don't want to pump above level 25, it is dishonest in relation to frail monsters

E
Estus 10.11.21

69 lvl, 220 hours in the game.

D
Dane 10.11.21

Well, I had somewhere around 43 lvl, when the plot ended, but I completed all the quests, found all the armor and went around the whole map))) It was especially epic with the archigriffin in the north, when I got there at 35)

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

Estus
220 hours? I have 370)) and for some reason 38 ur

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

SwedovSandr
Game +, starts from the level from which I finished the first playthrough, that's why I said that level 35 on the first playthrough is 50% of the maximum level 70, and if you take the 50th level on the first playthrough, then in new game +, you only have to get 20 levels.

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

Bupycop
Aaa, now it definitely came)) thanks :)

I
Imperator1 10.11.21

I’m wondering, one of the adventures took 500 hours ... and not everything went through (I found it out on the next call), but I climbed almost a centimeter of the map ... max ur difficulty and reached 35 lvl. People, how are you up to 38?) After all, if it's "stupid" to wet the NPC, it's a thankless job. Enlighten, I'll try on the 5th call).

Kick, the total experience probably exceeded 2 to hours, but I still find something new). Nothing to do after the story? Start a new storyline !.

S
SwedovSandr 10.11.21

Imperator1
Up to lvl 35 with "Hearts of Stone" passed? If yes, then I don’t know ...

I cleaned all four cards to the beginning of the stone hearts, and I got it the same way, up to 35 lvl.

I
Imperator1 10.11.21

SwedovSandr
With stone for 35, but I just remember, back in the summer, before the add-on and the New Game + people wrote about the 40th levels ... I played both the easiest and the most difficult ... how it turns out)