3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Missing vehicles in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello everyone who comes in, such a problem did not play GTA online for a long time, yesterday I went in and found out that the Pegasus lacks a marshal, instead of him a vert malard appeared (He with miniguns on the sides), having looked in Google, I found out that this was due to a recent update, but there is no answer how to return it, does anyone know how to return it? I'll be very thankful.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex497 10.11.21

_TEZ_
Marshal is given for transferring a character from consoles. There used to be a way that without any consoles you could download a couple of files and drop them into the game folder and you will have all the exclusive things for the transfer, including Marshal. But after a while, this method was fixed, and such players only had a transport of pegasus, which they bought with this method and a hatchet (like that's all). But as I understood, playing yesterday, that Marshal was also taken away. (Although it is strange that only him, since the rest of the exclusive transport from the Pegasus remained, such as the "submarine" Kraken. And I did not check the hatchet account). Maybe this is a bug, or maybe soon everything else will be taken away.
As for how to get it back, there are topics on PG. In short, either you have a console or find a person who has it ...

_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21

Alex497
I have no shenanigans, I transferred the Persian from ps3, and he is still tied to social.

A
Alex497 10.11.21

_TEZ_
So this is just a bug. If you do not appear in a few days, then if I were you, I would write in support.

_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21

Alex497
So instead of him a vert appeared, which I don't need at all.

A
Alex497 10.11.21

Yes, I'm telling you that if you want Marshal, and not vert, then write to support rockstar.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/new

T
The dmitry disaire 10.11.21

+ 1 duke disappeared, although the account from ps 3 is tied

S
Stels-510 10.11.21

Hmm, a strange bug) The Russian marshal also disappeared, but it is solved corny by buying a new one ...

Spoiler

_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21

Stels-510
No money)

S
Stels-510 10.11.21

_TEZ_
Contact support, they are not as steam, they will not make you wait a month) I remember the kuruma with a bug from the garage disappeared in full tune when the current started to play, it was a shame, I wrote, after a couple of days they answered for clarification, clarified everything to them in detail, and after day they returned 1 lam for kuruma and 500k as compensation for the inconvenience) they have very good support there.

t
t830x 10.11.21

There is also no Marshal, but oh well, let's wait, maybe they will return back

_
_TEZ_ 10.11.21

Stels-510
Thank you, I'll try)
t830x
I don't think they will return it themselves, you need to write to those support.

n
nonakukifu 10.11.21

my marshal also disappeared, and my friend disappeared from ps3