3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naylus7 10.11.21 04:27 pm

The Price of Honor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What tool do you need and where to find it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
0v3rfl0w 10.11.21

Most likely we are talking about a magic lantern, which Keira Metz gives to Geralt according to the plot. He shows the phantoms of dead people.

N
Naylus7 10.11.21

0v3rfl0w
Thanks

0key 10.11.21

During the assignment, we find a note from the bride's father to the future son-in-law, as well as the key to the dowry box.
Not far from the shore, where the bride's body lies, there is a sunken ship with a locked chest, but it does not stand out in any color with witcher vision, although when you are next to it, the inscription "closed / unlocked" appears (reactions - 0)
This is a bug / flaw in the game Or is the chest we need somewhere else?
+
if you go and turn in the quest, the groom will ask "and this is all that I have left of her?"

D
Dj in kohma 10.11.21

0key
yes, I am going through this quest now, although my chest stands out, but, such a tsuka, it does not open. It looks like this is a bug, since not only we have this "hat".

i
igorekmaxi 10.11.21

Gog 1.05 Faced the same moment with the chest, it does not open, but when the quest is submitted there is a line: they say, was there anything else, Geralt says - here is the dowry and gives him something, the key from the quest items disappears. Maybe this is not a glitch, but the developers decided to beat his transfer in this way.

M
MacTire 10.11.21

And I don't want to give away the key, what the hell just completes the quest and that's it

P
PNC 10.11.21

0v3rfl0w
I have reached this quest but according to the plot I have not been given a flashlight yet. Where to find her this Metz?

l
loxless 10.11.21

And the awesome patch 1.07 (1.5 GB) never corrected this jamb. We will wait for the patch 1/100500

Z
Z0mbine 10.11.21

1.08 - the chest is still not highlighted, the inscription "closed / unlock" disappeared altogether, the key remains with Geralt ...

G
GG4 10.11.21

Oh dear, vso prapala the chest is not atkryvaetso kokoy uzhos the game is not praiti! You found the problem of course)

d
delamer1 10.11.21

GG4
The problem is that the entire quest inventory is littered with such items. Do you need it? :)

M
MadRoid 10.11.21

We take the quest, look for a corpse, use Keira's lantern, follow the trail, search the corpses of the brothers, but after the search, you do not need to run and hand over the quest, but go down to 1 corpse and swim to the sunken ship, then you can safely open the chest inside there will be a necklace, you can leave it to yourself or to give. c:

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

MadRoid Already 4th playthrough, tried different options. And before the delivery of the quest, and after, I changed the order of the search of the brothers, searched only one - with a key, and both, etc. etc. The result of one - a chest does not open :(
And, with p.1,08 chest but not highlighted

M
MadRoid 10.11.21

Old_Nick
I just went through patch 1.11. after searching the corpses and finding a key with a note, I swam immediately to the ship, the chest opened.

D
Daniil Osipenko 10.11.21

Patch 1.12. The chest is not highlighted, there is no open / close either

T
TrusTNik 10.11.21

That's all right. Patch 1.12.1. After taking the key, we return to the body of Agda and find the sunken ship not far away (along the mast sticking out above the water). There is a chest on the ship. It is not highlighted, but it is clearly visible. Open the chest, take the necklace. We hand over the quest. There will be an option not to give away the necklace.