3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Don't dance in Iran.

Otherwise they will go to jail : Sharia law is so cute.
Imagine this in YOUR country ...
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
SАLEM 10.11.21

ADAT - customary law)))

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Just wondering - what would they do with Borey Moiseev?
Would you shoot with a mortar (through the ass)?

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

It is more interesting why our conservative "correct" society, spreading rot about some mythical "gayropeans", forgets about such Moiseevs and others ..

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Oh, common religion: give the money, pray to someone there, kill the infidels, there is no sex, women have no rights. The same hat is for Catholics, as for Orthodox: they are just tired for now, some from the Crusades, some from the empire - they are oklimayutsya and we will push through similar garbage.

S
SeJJ 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder is
good that at least they will be imprisoned, and not hacked to death without trial and investigation, like the Saudis

M
Mictlantecuhtli 10.11.21

Well, if someday, God forbid, I find myself there, I will not dance. Promise:)

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

No wonder, wild and ignorant people easily fall into slavery to all sorts of cults. So his concepts and upbringing prevent him from creating lawlessness, but he entered the cult and shifted responsibility to the cult, it can be lawless. The name of the cult as a whole does not matter, it is about the same for everyone, except maybe Buddhism and co, although not a fact.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder wrote: Imagine
this in YOUR country .....
What is there to represent? In the building of the CSU Foundation they danced and they were seated.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

What would they do with Moiseyev? They just kill such people there.

p
pekabir 10.11.21

after such an incident, america will zabugurt and send an army to iran in order to impose freedom (R) and democracy TM

T
Tiger goose 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder
Wait a minute . Is Sharia law in Iran? It seems like a secular state. No?

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Tiger Goose
There is no such thing and Sharia is valid.

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Mayamenstate
What does Guantanamo have to do with it?
In general, I am not at all sorry for the musliks.
They kill people left and right without any mercy.
Women, children, they don't give a damn, so don't play on pity.
I would have invited the relatives of the victims of the terrorist attacks in Paris to Guantanamo,
let them have fun.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Cheburator Founder wrote:
In general, I am not sorry for the musliks.
Do you want me to find a bunch of Christians who also behave lousy?
In fact, there are few scoundrels and fools, one problem is that they are placed in such a way that they are found at every step.

Mayamenstate wrote:
in the languages ​​of all other countries of the world there are no swear words at all.
Fuck at my feet! Well, you pushed it in.

Mayamenstate wrote:
And nobody drinks alcohol there.
Listen, what have you smoked? Pour out a bit!
Mayamenstate wrote:
Only for some reason this democracy is applied in general - to the Muslim world, to Korea, to Ukraine, to Russia, but beyond this general level, that is, to ordinary people, it does not reach.
Did someone tell you this, or did you come up with it yourself?
Mayamenstate wrote:
Russia has the right in the case of Crimea to self-defense
Details in the studio! Who attacked Russia, when, by what forces?
Mayamenstate wrote:
NATO does not bring troops to Crimea
And how many NATO troops are there in Kiev?
Mayamenstate wrote:
only then can the US say that it has established democracy in this society. Democracy
cannot be granted. Democracy is being sought.
By the way, there is a widespread myth that "democracy = universal suffrage." This is not true!
Democracy in Russia will appear only when "faith in a good tsar" dies. That is, Russians from time immemorial cherish the hope that a good tsar will come and give everyone nishtyakov. Now this hope is born before the next elections - they say, you just have to vote correctly (and then you can not move your finger on your finger) and rivers of milk will flow in the jelly banks (if only nasty America doesn’t get enough of it).

S
Suurnoo 10.11.21

Mayamenstate wrote:
And in Russia they swear right and left, while in the languages ​​of all other countries of the world there are no swear words at all. And nobody drinks alcohol there, only in Russia everyone drinks and swears.
What nonsense, I can say about England, because I lived there and in Russia, I can compare, they drink and swear there no less, if not more. The only difference is that their mate is different.)

M
Mage Hermit 10.11.21

Fuck at my feet!
Fighter in your hangar.
Cruiser to your bay.