3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avoprat 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Blacksmith Embers [Solved] (Dark Souls 2)

I have a question! who discovered the blacksmith in the forgotten castle? and how to make it forge? he asks for some flame ..... where to get something like that I xs. I lit a lamp for him there and he sits and does nothing.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Levchenko 10.11.21

Avoprat
he needs coal, as it was in the first part, but where is he I xs, I myself have not found it yet

v
vavilon580 10.11.21

Tell me, whoever found coals for the blacksmith, if so, where?

c
ceqpupom 10.11.21

vavilon580
this question is asked by many, but no one has found the campaign

B
Bik14 10.11.21

coal for the blacksmith is located after the boss of the jellyfish, from the passage to the boss of the smelter we turn 180 degrees, jump over the abyss and on the right on the stairs there is a corpse with coal.

S
SuperCheverev 10.11.21

We said already, he is after the boss of the Gorgon Medusa)

N
NikitosBelarus 10.11.21

Bik14 Take
off the screenshot, please, I can’t find it, and at least kill yourself, I dug everything, in general, everything is nowhere!

c
ceqpupom 10.11.21

you enter the location, if you go down to the lava, there will be a fire, you pass over the bridge - 2 mobs, there are 2 mobs in the room, there is a merchant and a mob in the corridor on the right, you go straight up the stairs to the room with 2 swordsmen and an archer, as soon as you exit, there will be archer, you can get to him by jumping on a fragment of a ladder, on this fragment there is a cherished corpse with coal, it
is called somehow strange, he picked it up and did not notice the sales, but the blacksmith accepted

M
Mr.LinCoLN 10.11.21

easier to explain, if you look at the entrance to the melter Boss, then you need to stand with your back to the entrance and walk to the end of the path, at the end on the right there will be a ledge in the form of a ladder with a corpse, and you need to jump on it and take coal

N
NikitosBelarus 10.11.21

Thanks guys!

N
NikitosBelarus 10.11.21

Mr.LinCoLN by the
way in this location you can farm about 400,000 souls, and without straining. can be obtained from the old woman if you buy junk from her all the time), and we put on one of the jester's clothes (which can be purchased from a merchant in the same location, clothes are obligatory, each part of this equipment has its own effects), and from each large killed archer I received 2 thousand souls (taking them out from 7 wooden arrows each) and now imagine how many enemies there are and multiply by 10 respawns, and you will understand that you need to farm there, and when you're done, throw a red dick into the fire that increases the difficulty level and enemies will appear again and give experience will be more

S
Sad_penis 10.11.21

what is the name of the location?

s
superprise 10.11.21

I went through the game but never found coal. From Mahjong I go in the direction of the giants, where the woman still has to stand and open the passage to the right side, but she is not there.

s
sa2504 10.11.21

where to get humanity ???? I bought everything from a merchant where to get more ?????????

P
Pomancyk1 10.11.21

inspect the entire location absolutely everything to the thread, look closely wherever you doubt and you yourself will see the result, by the
way, I found this blacksmith on the 2nd playthrough of the game) cheto ran past the door, it was locked well, and spat on this door)

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

trouble) I decided to replay here in DS2 before the release of 3 parts and such a problem there is no coal on the corpse, its place is Dragon Bone, 2 times passed to that place anyway)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Jamashi
So I understand now playing the reissue (Scholar of the First Sin)? There, a dim coal is located in the "Forgotten Fortress" location in one of the chests near the fire. If you use fast travel, then this part of the location is called the "Remote Tower". A huge bird also "takes" there after the battle with the Pursuer.

J
Jamashi 10.11.21

at_sagor
mmm that's it) Thank you very much)