3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aahen 10.11.21 04:27 pm

why this game is the best car racing simulator (DiRT Rally)

Forgive me, I have not explained - and what, in fact, the thrill! - And in that feeling, when you are behind the keyboard - you feel like you are - really driving a car! - this is exactly the thrill - why people love computer racing! and external beauty and cinematic realism are secondary! (however, this game - and in realism - is ahead of the rest of the world !!!)
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.11.21

not a fig did not understand to be honest, but these are all arcade simulators!
have not yet done the normal implementation of physics in any racing game!

m
mister611 10.11.21

I support the name of the topic, the game was brought almost to a game simulator. Physics, steering settings and feedback were perfectly honed in the final version, I play with the "soft lock" option enabled on the manual gearbox with the clutch - sheer pleasure, the feeling of the track and car control are excellent, the feeling of realism is present, in general, playing is just a thrill!
I really don't understand the author of the topic, how, while playing the keyboard, you can evaluate the game as a simulator?

Aahen
I still advise you to get a normal steering wheel for such a game, then you will understand that you have not really played it yet))

A
Aahen 10.11.21

Well, you know - game COMPUTER simulators should be controlled and sharpened ONLY from the keyboard.

The best example (which is worth looking up to) for the masses (after all, my favorite Rally2001 is brutal hardcore) is the NFS 2000 Porshe - I still play it - try it and see.

Only Klava! - why? - will explain.

PROFESSIONAL AUTOSIMULATORS WITH PENDAL STEERING - THEY FOR TRAINING REAL DRIVERS.

And this is the GAME !!! - Fuck! Stsuka! - The game! A game to come off! Feel cool! when you won't get anything for it :)))

And when the masters - masterfully did it. For all! - Even on my computer, on average, even 5 years ago - this game - "flies, - in a" needle-in-the-ass "- that" simulacrum "that requires 4 cores and 8 gig of memory.

This game - for the next 10 years - will be my favorite.

Super!!!

A
Aahen 10.11.21

I play on the keyboard with disabled "assistants" in general ((off)) the box is manual (on the machine above the 6th place is not worth counting), I even turned off the ABS, - in the career of the rally - already the 3rd place!

K
Krasav4iks 10.11.21

Aahen
Well, you know - game COMPUTER simulators should be controlled and sharpened ONLY from the keyboard.
so they say who has no finance, buy a normal steering wheel
and game sims are just sharpened under the steering wheel

v
v1806v 10.11.21

And in my opinion, the author is inadequate once reasoning playing with Claudia.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Aahen
don't confuse different genres! arcade is arcade, sim is sim! porsche - arcade.
v1806v
what to play, everyone decides for himself!
behind the wheel, and on my suba I will tumble sideways and so!
Krasav4iks
, for example, I have finances, but I have enough of my own steering wheel, real!

R
RAZIEL_ 10.11.21

The author's hike has not yet been released after the celebration of NG ...

F
FeurigLeo 10.11.21

You guys are all right, e-ma-e.
The fact that you can play here both on the keyboard and on the steering wheel is the thrill. This is how they did it with RaceDriver GRID and DiRT2, I still play the keyboard in them. I once had a steering wheel - the buzz is not transferable, well, you know. But now I don't have the opportunity to play behind the wheel and somehow I dabble on the keyboard like this. You can play it too. Codemasters are great, they clip excellent races.

I don’t understand how? But I still play RaceDriver GRID. You cannot imagine what I did! I turned on not just an extreme level of difficulty, but a professional mode and a view only from the salon - so I have never played before. And I sit and go through my career again. Why I'm interested in this, I still don't understand. But I play the keyboard.

It's 2016, and the game is 2008. The quality of the picture itself may no longer be happy when compared with modern games, but the picture looks close to real - lighting, there are no too bright colors, etc.

But again. Give me the steering wheel and I'll just sit down in all these games. It is easier to control the trajectory on the steering wheel, drive the car smoother - and it turns out that you go much faster. Argue, though not, but the policy of codemasters pleases with duality: Arcade Simulator, Keyboard-Steering Wheel. They chose the middle ground. And I am grateful to them for that.

P
Pavel rally 10.11.21

I found a middle ground, for me it's a gamepad.

I
Ivan4545 10.11.21

To put it simply, there are many advisers. But everyone plays in his own way. After all, there is no comrade for the taste and color.
I can’t contain my statement. There are different steering wheels. Some are not comfortable to play, others take some getting used to. So let's leave everything as it is, someone on the keyboard, and someone who does not have a real steering wheel, is behind the wheel.

N
Nicsan 10.11.21

As for me, once sitting behind the wheel of Colin McRae, I really didn't understand how to play it, because it's HARD, because there are 2 options on the keyboard, the wheels are straight and to the end, and you have to turn the steering wheel and work quickly and with your feet. and even switch the box. HORROR how many actions. In order not to bother on the keyboard, it is very simple, but for the buzz - ONLY ON THE STEERING WHEEL. I have been racing for many years, super, and this igruha is a complete fly away. So get used to the steering wheel.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

A bunch of perverts. Playing the car simulator on the keyboard is like eating soup with a fork.

V
Vatafaker 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
In rally you can still play on the clave, because there is no clear grip on the track, the car is constantly floating. I am on the wheel in a dirt rally at 900 degrees, I twist the wheel like mad even when I drive in a straight line. in principle, like on real cars in the rally. After a full championship, my hands really get tired, I don’t twist the steering wheel so much in my car, even if I drive around the city all day, and then in a couple of hours you turn the steering wheel at 100 rpm. It is also necessary to turn quickly. On the keyboard, there is even an advantage over the steering wheel - you can immediately turn it out to the full by pressing a key. But naturally there is no pleasure in the game. But in asphalt simulators on the keyboard it is much more difficult to play than on the wheel, because there either the car holds on to the road, or slides, it is good to go through gentle turns and cut corners on the steering wheel, control the car. on the keyboard, there are continuous wagging and sliding, if you play without auxiliaries. At the same time, on the keyboard, you can turn on all sorts of stabilization and traction control systems, ABS, and this works, while on the steering wheel all this shit only interferes with driving.