3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maklline66 08.11.19 03:30 am

s++ soldiers (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Throughout the game we get people of such high rank only at the end of the game. Still somehow it is possible to get them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
c
chelovek-piksel 08.11.19

Maklline66
There are a number of ways.
1. Randomly meet. I began to notice them after 42 missions. More in Africa. For large databases much more frequently(not outposts, a place where people 10-20).Rank S+ max met.
2. After replaying the missions appear sometimes volunteers(depending on the level of heroism?)
3. Pumped't break into other players bases. If you come to success, then kidnapped 10 soldiers of the enemy(most of the bottom, from E to A rank), and a reward of 1 to 6 volunteers will be.(read about the awards just below the platform on which you are going to attack, and where they can and just 200 metal to give.)

c
chelovek-piksel 08.11.19

cyzjsxaixz
It's alive! Aren't you about the NVIDIA blog writing?

L
LEXX141 08.11.19

Tell me how to attack someone else's base?Like not yet found such information in the game!

N
NazguLRU 08.11.19

LEXX141
As the passage opens advanced base.

a
alfainfo 08.11.19

I will write here to threads not to produce.
1. what is the General dependence of the appearance of more soldier on the map, what it depends on? of heroism? passed from the story or other factors? - who thinks about it?
here I was now, the mission where stinger the cave is where we the robot arm enough, so notice that keeps popping fighters In and a couple of times A
2. it worth while to go the extra mission on the steep of the soldiers and the prisoners immediately, or wait to rent, then more steep\useful will drop? interestingly, their level is also random, definitely given your characteristics\of the plot depend on? now passed need cool soldier of the catch, the mission decided marker on the pepper with max skills D and without additional skills, and next ran a simple soldier with A+ and additional skill...)))) and how to understand it?.

P. S is it possible to re pass the mission story\of DOP where someone grab? what then adds another one to your team or what?

E
EsterlinG 08.11.19

alfainfo
1. More heroism/progress through the story = more good staff
2. Here to solve to you, understand what you want, sometimes such nonsense in the side effects happen
3. It is possible and sometimes even necessary, to get people with the skills needed for the development of equipment (both yours and partners) and drawings. Yes, your staff will add everyone you evacuated

Y
Y5J 08.11.19

tin. this is what happens to boost up the research Department to 47 LVL 37 I need to have all employees of the s+ at least?

S
Sco 08.11.19

Y5J
No, you just need to have a large number of employees of any grade(high desirable) in order to pump any departments.
And Yes, thank me for the timely response. Hello from the future

O
ONEEX 08.11.19

people-pixel
CES
EsterlinG
alfainfo
Hello. Why, after evakuacii Fulton soldiers with the rank of S and S+. they do not appear on the base with the same rank ?
Yes, the total number of soldiers is increasing, but these soldiers with the rank of S S+ does not appear. I do not understand why...

M
MunchkiN 616 08.11.19

ONEEX
if too many people in the waiting room they're sort of no longer be added
then there is some sort of oddity with the definition of rank in some cases, the actual may be at a lower level such as A+ And why it
the same is the type of skill bouncer - code it in the binoculars he look cool but he is so-so. however, if on the basis of it to find and see in binoculars it is cool

O
ONEEX 08.11.19

MunchkiN 616
In the waiting room no one.
Most likely as you say. But I do not understand why.