3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demonvandal 10.11.21 04:27 pm

Technical issues (Supreme Commander 2)

I have terribly free introductory videos and video in the background in the menu, as well as video when loading. I still did not wait for the end of the download ((I tried to change the priority of the process, it did not help to remove hardware acceleration, too, nothing ((What could be ideas ??
77 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-Shot 10.11.21

Damn, well, fig knows, update firewood, directors, etc. this is the first reason
The second reason - your computer is weaker than a 3 year old computer =)
The third reason is a pirate, apparently something is compressed or something like that.
What system?

d
demonvandal 10.11.21

Confa in the profile, come on, I figured out the video by folding)) But the new trab I have buildings and units, as well as effects appear for a long time, for example, you build a building, but you can't see it ((Win XP SP3 system
Gama repack for 3 GB with Promtovsky Rusik ..

A
AwE777 10.11.21

It hangs on the intro screen, after the splash logos.
Kopm is new, like firewood.
Reason xs

E
Ermak_88rus 10.11.21

Help. the game speed control does not work in the game.

o
odolex 10.11.21

when you start a campaign or a battle, everything merges, the current go to the menu all the rules, what should I do? Requirements fit the computer is not weak.

A
AwE777 10.11.21

eh, not a game, but a problem

K
Kuro no shinigami 10.11.21

Well, well, the problem ... Here the problem is not in the game, but in the gasket, which is between the chair and the monitor ...
I will reveal terrible secrets:
1. you can't download repacks.
2. System requirements are written for a reason.
3. The crack from Razor does not work, a fix was released to him.

d
demonvandal 10.11.21

Damn, my buildings do not appear, they are invisible, the same with units and special effects ((Xs how to deal with this? What's on the max, what's on the minimum ((My Confa is 100% for a minimum channel !!

D
DarthHolmes 10.11.21

help guys !!! write a link where you can download a normal crack, otherwise it crashes and I want to play = (((

D
DarthHolmes 10.11.21

I found all thanks myself

O
Omega213 10.11.21

people explain please I have a game in the Battle mode when you just select a card with a computer for some reason the save buttons are not saved
- download is it extinguished is the current I have such a glitch or is it planned? in company mode is saved normally

O
Omega213 10.11.21

I have both steam and x life installed, but I don’t think that this is the reason
for the company being saved and the norms are being loaded, it seems
that for battles on the selected maps, the developers simply did not provide for the possibility of saving, although of course it’s strange that
there are big cakes and a game for 1-2 hours can will drag on for example and if you need to
say urgently on business to leave, then throw the game, then it will be a shame,
in general I don't understand a glitch or not fz

C
ChewuccaRUS 10.11.21

Not a repack, but a pirate from ruin, for some reason it crashes when you enter the company, scrimish, etc.

B
Beeros 10.11.21

Who knows if there is somewhere a detailed manual with a full description of all units and abilities, otherwise they are completely absent in the game, for example, how effective a unit is against air or ground units, the range of artillery attack, its accuracy, and the like. There are a lot of buildings in the game that are not clear why they are needed, even though I went through the whole game.

M
MaxGI 10.11.21

help pliz. installed, run, blue screen of death - reboot. STRAIGHTAWAY. The debug tool says that the problem is in ntoskrnl.exe, but the file is in system32 and seems to be working. Thanks.

N
Nero991 10.11.21

help, please, restart immediately at startup, I don’t know what to do, the repack is checked.

V
Voxine 10.11.21

Does not cut MP. If anyone knows what is the reason pliz help. Repack. Vista OS sp 2.

K
KRONOS113 10.11.21

I, too, when you start when you start the game immediately reboots the computer. OC XP SP3. Pirated version.

L
Lagovaz 10.11.21

Yes, the license, a new disk, reboots every other time, you can't see your friends' servers, you can see it through your friends, but it doesn't enter. Fucking iodine :(

A
ADM589 10.11.21

Help people how to fix it? And with such shadows it is impossible to play with.
Vidyah ATI 4850
http://radikal.ru/F/i061.radikal.ru/1003/b9/08a5b8b86fa1.jpg.html