3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crack_news 10.11.21 04:27 pm

When starting the game, the error \ "file io failure \" (Quantum Break)

how to fix this error

4 Comments
Sort by:
J
JkMax 10.11.21

This krch means that you have Russian letters in your username. Here's a solution - remontka. pro / rename-user-folder-windows-10 / remove the spaces. I solved this problem, but after it there is still a problem. Krch press Enter to start the game, he again says press Enter, and so on endlessly.

E
Evgeny Fedorchuk 10.11.21

I had the same thing, but today there is no error

O
Oleg Accommodation 10.11.21

The same error, I don't know how to fix it!

N
Norm112 10.11.21

Ehnotik Yuzhny
Yesterday I killed half a day when I started the game in a roundabout way. Reboot and log into the system under the "Administrator"
account Enter the "Start" menu, open "Computer", open "Local drive (C :)", open the "Users" folder, right-click on the user folder you want to rename, select "Rename", enter the desired account name (NATURAL ENGLISH), press Enter.
NEXT VERY CAREFULLY:
Go to the "Start" menu, in the "Find programs and files" field, enter:
regedit
At the top, the regedit program will be displayed, right-click on it, select "Run as administrator",
Expand the hive HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion ProfileList
In the list of folders S-1-5-21 ~, etc., look for the value of the name ProfileImagePath, it indicates the path to the account in Windows, find the path to the folder the user you want to rename, click on the name ProfileImagePath, select "Change ...", change the destination folder to the desired one (LETTERS IN ENGLISH NATURALLY, ONE IN THE SAME AS YOU RENAMED THE FOLDER ON THE DISK WITH: ), click the "OK" button, close the registry editor.
Log out of the system and log into the renamed account, when you log in, the account will be configured, and all data and settings will be saved.