3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Plotko 10.11.21 04:27 pm

How to put NAT in \ "open \" mode? (FIFA 15)

Hi all ! I will be grateful if you can tell me how to fix the problem, I bought a computer quite recently, installed fifu 15, but I can't play online, the connection is broken all the time, that the problem is in the so-called NAT, and that I need to put it in open mode somehow
12 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasya Marchuk 10.11.21

there was such a problem, if you have a d-link router then go to the admin panel of the router and turn on wps, if you have a tp-link router turn on qss! and everything is checked!

K
KOLYAN FCSM 10.11.21

And if I distribute the Internet from the phone, then what should I do?

M
Medicopter 10.11.21

KOLYAN FCSM
There probably are no such options

A
Alexey Plotko 10.11.21

Vasya Marchuk
listen, I have a d-link router, but the truth is on another computer, and from which I play, is connected to a regular Internet wire, but the truth is from the same provider! Or does this router still give a signal?

R
Ruben 10.11.21

there was such a problem, if you have a d-link router then go to the admin panel of the router and turn on wps, if you have a tp-link router turn on qss! and everything is checked!

thanks, helped

V
Vasya Marchuk 10.11.21

Alexey Plotko
worked on a simple LAN cable, but not on a router, I don't know, try to solve this problem by buying a Wi-Fi adapter ...

a
artur_nv86rus 10.11.21

Hello everyone NAT OPEN I can't do it, in fifa15 they write that check NAT, I have Wi-Fi TP-link what to do what to do, I want to play, help, thanks

A
Aygum Mollaev 10.11.21

I have the same trouble with this NAT !!!!! But only my router is zyxsel !!! What to do ????

G
Gothic500 10.11.21

The same trouble is the b-focus-4G2PW router how to do?

E
Erlan Kapanov 10.11.21

Look for the DMZ game gateway in the router settings and enable it helped me !!!

s
sirotenkov_ip 10.11.21

And if there is a USB modem, then how to open this NAT?

D
Dima Shparuta 10.11.21

I have a Dir-300 without wi-fi NAT enabled. and the game writes, will you see NAT in open mode?