3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RvB 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Endings Question (Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game)

Good day everyone - having decided to replay the first fall, I never thought that in the Internet age I would face uncertainty in terms of information on the endings of the game. In particular, I'm interested in - (tested) conditions for the "good" and "bad" endings of Shady Sands. 1st - according to the English wiki: the destruction of the GC by mutants occurs if Gg does not kill the Creator within 230 days (old Lou in Mariposa is not taken into account at all), and in the Russian wiki dedicated to 1 fall, it is said that: a bad ending will come if Gg will visit the AL after 230 days from the start of the game, i.e. The destruction of the GC by mutants is made dependent on the fact that Gg Shady Sands has visited after 230 days from the start of the game!) The question is - who is right about the ending of the GC? For example, both the Russian and English fallout wiki say that, if you visit Necropolis 110 days after the start of the game or 30 days after killing super mutants in the watershed zone, a bad ending will come for this city. And this is true - ghouls will be physically destroyed by mutants (1-2 ghouls remain on the map after clearing, but no more). And at the same time - if you do not enter the Necropolis until the very end of the game (after completing all the quests in this city -> visiting the Necropolis becomes impractical, since there are no merchants + nothing new happens) - there will be a good ending without the Creator's invasion (verified by me).
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

In my opinion, it is not necessary, after such a period, in any case, there should be an ending with the destruction of the village, if it does not appear, then a bug