3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moonchild69 10.11.21 04:31 pm

How to unlock the FPS cap? (Far Cry 4)

The GTX 970 graphics card keeps a stable 30 fps at any setting. It's not comfortable to play, I want a normal 60 fps. How to unlock the restriction? For some reason I did not find the answer in the net. (Game steam license)
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 10.11.21

Disable vertical sync

A
AlexiyF 10.11.21

you can try, nvidia control panel, control 3d parameters, set the vertical sync pulse adaptive

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Remove sparse sync or frame rate in settings

m
moonchild69 10.11.21

Kirill22092
Givemethedust
Thanks guys. Helped by cutting down synchronization

A
Alexander Georgievsky 10.11.21

moonchild69
I had the same crap on the gtx 780 ti. Try this method: turn on the computer, turn off the steam (if you have it at startup by default, then remove it from there so that you can only start it manually), then cut off the Internet (completely). You go into the game and watch. After that my FPS grew THREE TIMES, without any exaggeration !!! Found this crap by accident. In the evening I came home from work, went to the Internet - but there is no Internet ... I think I need to play .. I went into the game - and instead of 37 fps I have -107 !!! I got crazy ... The next day, everything was paid for, I go into the game - again 37-42 fps. I didn’t understand any more, I think what the hell it was, yesterday there was such a fps, it didn’t fall below 93 (moreover, this is at ultra settings, with anti-aliasing, in a resolution of 1920x1080). I started cubing - I understood what was the matter. Cut off the Internet - entered the game - nichrome ... And only when I rebooted the computer with the Internet turned off, then started the game without turning on the Internet, only then the steam went offline, and I again had a fps -97-130. and everywhere in the game ... At any location, with any number of objects on the map, explosions, fire, trees, enemies, animals - below 87 fps - does not fall !!! stable 68-82 fps at ultra settings and at 2560x1440 resolution. I do not know what the hell is this, why the client is so eating FPS - this is already a question for the support service ... But such a scheme works. Try it, maybe it will work for you ... stable 68-82 fps at ultra settings and at 2560x1440 resolution. I don't know what the hell is this, why the client is so eating FPS - this is already a question for the support service ... But this scheme works. Try it, maybe it will work for you ... stable 68-82 fps at ultra settings and at 2560x1440 resolution. I do not know what the hell is this, why the client is so eating FPS - this is already a question for the support service ... But such a scheme works. Try it, maybe it will work for you ...

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Some input devices are mistaken by this game as gamepads (gamepad emulators), which can lead to switching to "console mode" - with a fps limit of about 30.
One such device is the Logitech G13 Programmable Gaming Keyboard. This can be clearly seen in the Map Editor window: when the keyboard is disconnected, 150 or more fps are issued, and when it is connected, the message "new gamepad detected" appears in the center of the editor window, and fps drops sharply to 30. Solved by disabling gamepad emulation in Device Manager.
Discovered by Mr. Freeman.

ZY Alexander Georgievsky, the more information on this topic, the less clarity, oddly enough ...

M
Molik1793 12.06.22

how to increase fps help!
Here is my pc spec:
graphics card AMD Redeon HD 5450
processor AMD Athlon(tm) ll x2 270 Processor
64-bit operating system
4.00 GB RAM
windows 7