3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umka92 10.11.21 04:31 pm

The main components for alchemy. (rebis, vitriol, ether, etc.) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

on the Skellege Islands, in the northeast of the main island, there is a place where a bunch of druids are sitting. In general, there is old horseradish, their name is Gremist, you are stuffed into his disciples and then you trade with him. Fast travel points nearby: Gedinate Oak Whale Graveyard. You can buy recipes for rebis and vitriol and ether and all similar basic elements from him, you can also buy recipes for excellent potions and oils, including swallows. Some recipes for improved potions can be bought in Novigrad from a herbalist.It is not difficult to get to him, from the gate of the Hierarchs we drive right past sage and razmarin along the path of truth, to the left along the street, on the right side there will be his shop (the penultimate street in front of the canal)
Sori there are no screenshots.
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilya1iz2 10.11.21

Eh, tell me this before. And so I found it myself, purely by accident)

S
Spidermanos 10.11.21

Exactly, right now, I myself naktulsya on him sorry to have to shove to the witch in order to take the fruits of balissa, otherwise I can not create nigredo in any way (

N
Nikish911 10.11.21

People, if it's not difficult, please throw a screen with a mark on the map where to find these druids on Skelleg. I would really appreciate it.

E
Ellinka 10.11.21

Is this the guy the herbalist tells about who lives just east of Ochsenfurt? He kind of tells where to look for this super-alchemist.

O
OverKing 10.11.21

Ellinka
That's right. Since Gremist was his teacher and taught all the wisdom of alchemy.
Nikish911
Please:

Only if you want to use the services of Gremist as a merchant of alchemical substances and herbs, you will first have to complete the quest "Lessons in Higher Alchemy".
UPD: I was glad to help.

N
Nikish911 10.11.21

OverKing
Thanks a lot ! All day today I ran around Myshovur and his friends, but it turned out that he just found the wrong ones ...

A
Alexander Er 10.11.21

I came to him, but he has no Rebis! what to do? from whom to take?