3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tresk1 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Prestige (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Hey!
I am interested in what is the use of prestige, and the prestige of a weapon ...
Maybe the player becomes less vulnerable, and the weapon, more precisely, the sight is less confused or something like that ... or just a cool icon next to the player's level and an asterisk next to the weapon ?
Thanks!
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan_Murashev 10.11.21

Hello !!! These are just cool Icons and emblems !!! And open weapons in a new way !!!

A
Akuev 10.11.21

Tresk1
Prestige ... Who just invented it. For the most part, this is only: 1. Nothing meaningful crap for those who side with everything that does not increase the skill. 2. A huge problem for nerds, because the task of a nerd is to pump everything to the maximum .. In AC3 they are fucking 99. 50 levels each. 9950 levels. Horror. I believe that in this way they want to keep a certain layer of players in the game longer.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

Tresk1
Well, new cards and emblems are opened, and it also becomes possible to buy weapons (one for prestige) forever, or reset statistics or open a new slot for trunks (one of 3), And with the transition to prestige, the level is reset, but not statistics !! In general, this is just such a move, in order to keep the players for a long time, I remember once trying to get the "Masters of Prestige" (the very last level), but in the end I scored at 6 prestige level 30