3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Dx9 vs Dx11 (LA Noire)

Guys, this is the problem on DX11, the robot of the LANoire program is terminated, and on Dx 9 it starts up. What is the problem? And one more question how to remove the lock at 30 FPS + black bars ... I downloaded Lock from this site - the game does not start + writes version 1 of the game in the launcher, and I have 1.3 SKIDROW ...
PS
SpoilerWindows 8.1 Pro. 64-bit
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz
8 Gb DDR3 665 MGz
Asus P8H61-M LE / USB3
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760
Samsung HD103SJ SATA Device 1 Tb
Realtek High Definition Audio
Monitor LG Flatron W2042S 1680x1050 60 Hz
PSU Aerocool VP-650 Vt
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Konstantinov 10.11.21

Lil_G.
Better to play the official version, even better on the console, it is shitty ported
Shl. For those who are minuses: here is no need to put minuses for no reason

J
Jeiki 10.11.21

<<b> Lil_G.
I have 7 Windows Dx 9, Dx 11, while everything works, you have to choose the program yourself when you install the games! I don’t know why, it doesn’t work for you, even though Windows 8 is, the system requirement seems to be normal, but it’s not plowing what’s wrong with you, in the program itself!

I
Igor1642 10.11.21

Lil_G.
download web installer directx, update drivers for all hardware

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
make a screenshot of the error

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
everything is clear, this is the most common mistake with a social club. I had this problem, tried a lot, really really, and was disappointed more than once, as I bought the game in Steam. Well, okay, let's get to the point. You have previously had any games with the installation of a social club, since social club is a program for a license, and LA is made in such a way that when you put a pirate or a license regardless, the game gives this error. Because the social club files are not completely deleted, you can remove this 100% error simply by reinstalling the OS. I thought about this for a long time and even so decided to check, and suddenly it helps, and voila. I installed the game and it started immediately.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
There were no more games that Social Club required ... I changed Windu - I put the game, it started for the first time, and the second time it gave the same error, then there was a tablet from ALI ...

G
Grandshot 10.11.21

Lil_G.
And one more question how to remove the lock at 30 FPS.
It is better not to remove the block, otherwise the facial animation will be buggy.

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
Played max payne 3? or in GTA?

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
Yes, of course, but for a long time already + I now have GTA IV but there is no Social Club!

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
Well, here's the answer, but you say there is no Social Club, it is there, I'll tell you a secret) there are its files, since it's Rock Star. Otherwise, this error would not have come out.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
Well, I don’t know, but I’ll reveal my secret) - Social club is on my C drive, but GTA IV (Games for Windows Life is not present) & LANoire on the E + LANoire drive starts but the current is on DirectX9, but does not want 11 ?!

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
haha, dude, well, you and the frame, I'm lying with you)) you understand that the C drive is always the basis, there is an OS, and in order to start GTA, she needs the Social Club, he starts it from the C drive, this is the same as in you have a player with music on the G disk, and the music is on a flash drive, there will be no flash drive, then the player will tell you that I do not see these songs on the PC. Simple arithmetic) and no matter pirate or lick, Social Club will always be in Rock Star games. It's just that you have a broken line on a pirate.

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
I tell you, I've been toiling with this problem for a month, I've climbed so many forums, tried so many things, reinstalled Social Club a thousand times, LA too, wrote in the tech pod., and only the demolition of Windows helped. Social Club is made in such a way that you can completely demolish it, hence the error)

B
Bomber 10.11.21

rocked a few pirates, all worked perfectly. Before starting, you write commands in the console (you will find it on the forum) and everything starts without black bars, without FPS lock and other shit.

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
Today I changed Windows and still such crap (does not start on Dx11) ... Windows is clean (Nothing has been removed and nothing is integrated)

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
Formatted disk C? Did you delete all the games from Rock Star?
Supported OS: Windows 7 / Windows Vista (with service pack 1) / Windows XP (with service pack 3), and you have 8 Windows, most likely then because of it.
plus all this must be installed GameShield IronWrap & Patcher; distribution packages for DirectX, Microsoft Windows .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual C ++ 2008 SP1

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
Yes, disk C and disk E with games were formatted ... All packages are there, + firewood for the entire system

H
Heksenpey 10.11.21

Lil_G.
so, and what kind of Windows? in the system requirements for the game it is written that it only supports xp, 7 and whist, 8 does NOT support games. the game can already be called old, 8 wines were released a year after the release of the game, so the game will not go to 8

L
Lil_G. 10.11.21

nazhdachka
8.1 Pro x64