3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximimilian 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Tips and tactics, secrets and cool glitches (Overlord)

Hello everyone, in this thread you are writing about tips and tactics for killing opponents and completing tasks, about the secrets that you have found and just ... about cool glitches.
34 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hemit 10.11.21

the big frogs of the lord himself do not attack, only henchmen.

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

And I was cooler, Hemit, you will be offended. I played in the paradise peak, went into the city, soaked four knights and taught a lesson in silence to the Order of Silence, then went to fight my way through the zombies to the square where the townspeople turn into zombies. I didn't talk to the townspeople, teleported to the tower and left the game. After a while I play again, go to the same place, talk to the townspeople, after they turned into zombies, I sent minions to them and ... they ignored them, then held down "shift" and realized ... that these zombies were for me friends! = O

H
Hemit 10.11.21

Nada try

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

Tip: Take down giant slugs with the green ones. In the gems mine, you need to take as many greens as possible, in my opinion this is the richest location.
Glitch / tip: Magma beetles, puffs and dazlers use special abilities. We need to take advantage of this opportunity. Beetles with these abilities can kill each other.
Secret: If you have little money, you can stock up on greens and go to the "Gem Mine" location. There you can get the hell out of the dough. Each barrel contains four or more pieces of gold. But be careful, after passing this location there are a lot of giant slugs.

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

Gluck: After passing the location "Temple of the Mother Goddess", many trolls appear there. I met four. I killed two in the beginning, and two were ... friendly. As I did not show off in front of them, they did not become my enemies (I did not send minions against them).

H
Hemit 10.11.21

uraaaaaaa, I found the 6th health cylinder. it is located in the corner of the desert, but to get there you need to kill 5 pieces of sandworms.

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

I found it too. I found it the last time.
Either a glitch, or an accident: I came to the passed location "Construction of a new temple", and found a friendly monster-skating rink (I call it that, those stone monsters). He was probably asleep, but when I approached him, he ignored me.

F
Felic 10.11.21

Not five, but only three

H
Hemit 10.11.21

not true, cheatyri.

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

Felic, Hemit, stop fighting! Stop fighting like a cat and a dog! Everyone should live in harmony.

B
Bezumesko 10.11.21

the terrain where worms live is also quite rich, I killed worms with ease and took money from chests for myself, and in one run around the zone I added somewhere between 1.000-1.500, and maybe more, but I have been playing for a long time so what can I say for sure I can't ...

PS I was very mistaken in one run I collected from 15000 to 16000, and in the gold mine only 1000-1500 ...

M
Maximimilian 10.11.21

Diccuric, the area where worms live is also quite rich,
This is probably the Raborian Desert.

H
Hemit 10.11.21

Moreover, the worms do not appear again, it seems, but the chests do appear.

B
Bezumesko 10.11.21

yes, Ruboria, and the worms appear, but there are fewer of them than the first time, so that the treasury in the castle is full, it needs to be 30,000))

c
connor1234567 10.11.21

tactics for the arena.
no matter what weapon you have, you only need blue (6-10 souls) and brown devils (all others).

in the arena itself near the entrance you will see a straight line - this line separates the security zone - beetles do not crawl behind it.
put blue in the safety zone.
just outside of it is brown.
further - you attract beetles.

in a 10 by 40 scenario, the entire arena boils down to two runs near the beetles, the browns do the rest for you, and the dead brownies are treated by the standing blue devils behind. collect balls and dump

c
connor1234567 10.11.21

and another bug:
in the desert (in the village), in the place where two walls that hinder the passage of devils with a statue of the elf mother, it is not necessary to drive the girl into the portal first, you can call the devils (brown) on the pressed button - from 1 to 3 is stable fly between the walls.
further - a matter of technology.

W
Wofka 10.11.21

There is also a rich map, this is the donjon of angels where you can choose between the chicks. From 4000 to 6000 thousand, and most importantly, the safe and strongest enemy on it is the BEETLE. Several times a new sword was like and all the minions are intact.

v
vera2517 10.11.21

Hello everybody . Help pliizz I can’t understand I’m sailing to some temple there, if you need a gate to open two keys, I found it ok and the third one from the ship I can’t pull off the miniens climb into the hold and don’t want to lift the key.

K
Kikimore 10.11.21

vera2517
if I understand correctly, this is the second part. As far as I remember, there the keys do not need to be transported on the ship, but drag them to such a round slot on the same island where you found the key, this place is highlighted on the map (nudge at the bottom left). If there are any glitches, try to reboot, it will help.
Hope it helped))

m
melvin 10.11.21

drink everyone, please tell me how to kill a monster that crawls out of the sand in the Raborian desert