3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zombijaic 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Tapir (Far Cry 4)

Azat Latypov
and what is dlc?
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Tapir even without dls was and is. There is nothing to whistle and confuse people.

a
andy_ko44 10.11.21

No, he probably meant the Durgesh prison break. I myself run there all day, I can't find a tapir, for a holster.

A
Azat Latypov 10.11.21

Far Cry 4 - Escape from Durgesh DLC Can't Find Tapir, Who Found It?

A
Azat Latypov 10.11.21

found a tapir, can't find honey badgers.
tell me where to look for honey badgers

S

The map indicates the habitat of this biological species, the population. But this does not mean that the tapir will be exactly where it is on the map, at the same point. At first I barely noticed the monkeys or whoever they are, monkeys.
Rhinoceros. Same. It is marked on the map where he lives, but it was necessary to look. He met in a particular territory only in one singular number. And each time he was reborn in one singular number in each area marked on the map.

A
Azat Latypov 10.11.21

who are the players in the DLC Far Cry 4 Escape From Durgesh Prison.
Did you find a honey badger?

S

Honey badgers fly all over the map. They have no specific territory. You can try to throw the bait. I hunted wolves like that.

V
Vitaly33 10.11.21

Azat Latypov
Look more closely at the map, there is a honey badger icon there. Throwing bait, you can mow a bunch of honey badgers in 5 minutes))

I
ICECORVUS 10.11.21

I often bumped into while moving along the map, but in general I specially devoted a couple of evenings to the towers in the first half of the map and hunting animals. =) often the honey badgers themselves found me, not me =) so good luck in your search and more patience. and if you don't want to waste time, then only cheat.

R
Roskomnadzorny 10.11.21

no tapir in games try to kill a boar

C
CrazzyRabbit 10.11.21

zombijaic
DLC - This is a Dawnloadable License Content, and in Russian, a Downloadable Licensed Add-on.

z
zombijaic 10.11.21

CrazzyRabbit
and what does it do?

C
CrazzyRabbit 10.11.21

zombijaic
DLC can mean anything: bonus, cards, weapons, game additions, new missions, etc.

z
zombijaic 10.11.21

CrazzyRabbit
understandable

A
Arthur Kasyanov 10.11.21

Where can I find Tapir?

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

Artur Kasyanov
Tapir skins only here (after capturing the outpost, in a box behind the red door):

Near "unknown places" sometimes you come across nondescript wooden boxes in which there are different skins, but I have never found tapir in them (only at the outpost).

A
Arthur Kasyanov 10.11.21

Paul_SH
Thank you.

a
anat1848 10.11.21

And in the DLC Escape from Durkesh you can somehow survive ???

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

anat1848
All obtained weapons, materials for improvements and experience points are automatically saved.

P
ProfessorXL 10.11.21

Azat Latypov
I have them marked on the map, see fig.