3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Streaks in the sky (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I thought it was due to some kind of mod and reinstalled the game, but the stripes did not disappear. I haven't noticed this before

12 Comments
Sort by:
A
AIDovakin 10.11.21

Which are very black? On the edge?

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Rusik

Usually this happens just because of the retextures to the sky, so that there would be such problems in vanilla scarim, I don’t even know, and it’s strange that not only the stripes but also the image are different, usually this is expressed in the fact that the image is divided into several identical segments ...

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

AIDovakin
I'm about the strip in the center

A
AIDovakin 10.11.21

Either start saving from a new start, or you will have to reinstall it ... Remove ALL mods, see what happens ...

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

AIDovakin
duck I already reinstalled the game. I'll try with saves

A
AIDovakin 10.11.21

Rusik Will you
write it helped no? OK?)

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

AIDovakin's
stripes remained when I entered the game, but I traveled a little and did not notice anywhere else. probably appear at a certain time and only around solitude

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

I did not really notice anything on the screen, but such a problem was in the engine. contrasting circles appear in the sky as with a 16-bit grafon.
why I don't know. probably because the sky is far away and the waxing step for illumination turns out to be large.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

MunchkiN 616
he has not 2 screens, but one

D
Dasha77 10.11.21

lookaway
haha stuck for a long time and thought it before mods and after and was looking for a strip)))

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

Dasha77
:)) well, it will be clearer

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

then I don't know what it is. maybe this is the remnants of some kind of mod for fog or 3d clouds and so on. some write something down and wax them with wax.
try to delete all config files and start a new game. if this happens then everything is very bad.