3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raulito 08.11.19 03:30 am

Intel and AMD; Nvidia and Radeon (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I want to compare. Many say that on the friezes of Intel and AMD there.
Really?
And also I would like to gather feedback from the users of Nvidia and Radeon. What indicators fps on these graphics cards?(it is desirable to specify percent, video card, RAM)
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 08.11.19

raulito
Of course it would be interesting to compare... but whether early?
In the sense that the game just came out. For more accurate result you should wait five or so patches. So patched up the bugs, the game is redeemable, etc. How many AAA games, is sharpened by one kind of graphics cards, for example, which worked better on the cards of a competitor, until they are patched!!!... The same Crysis 3 sharpened by AMD, until the third patch is buggy on their and no problem going to NVIDIA. And Witcher 3... with the bells and whistles from NVIDIA had no problems on AMD, but managed to disappoint the owners of latest top-end NVIDIA... I think 6 or 8 patch corrected. Far cry 4, wolf... you can write and write, graduating wildest glitches Battle 4 sharpened on AMD and glitches on it also... since the patch does not have to wait long.
Well, the reverse of the medal. When video card manufacturers have tightened or even riveting, a special driver for the game (again, AAA projects)... Well remember 2006 with its double fail when NVIDIA rivet specialized, so to speak, the driver under the same TES 4 Oblivion. In the same year, ATI rivet driver under the same Dark Messiah of Might and Magic ;)

O
Onotole_console 08.11.19

raulito
Playing on AMD is fine, no freezes there.

r
remix42rus 08.11.19

Percent Reisen, vidyuhi гх580, the game won't start at all, error launcher)

t
tzerorus 08.11.19

The game is obviously optimized for AMD cards. Though, because since the release of DX12, AMD card in it to smithereens spread their green counterparts. With the Volcano and everything is clear.

Lynx makes 1070 580 GTX and a 570 – GTX 1060. A wonderful miracle)

S
S7R1K3R 08.11.19

6700k overclocked to 4600Mhz, R9 290 and the game sees some reason only 3Gb of VRAM, 16Gb of DDR3 1866.
Is on the SSD.
When you start swearing, saying below the minimum. 1080p benchmark shows average 42 frame.
Volcano, ultra-high.