3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zombiegrinderpro 10.11.21 04:31 pm

Achievements in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello everyone!

Faced a problem where to find a description of the awards, what you need to do to get them. For example, I am attaching a screenshot: Get the "Most Bloodthirsty" award and the "Payment for Sin" tattoo - but there is no information, what to do? Is there any resource or in the game where you can see the decryption of awards?
65 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimka3991 10.11.21

zombiegrinderpro
Watch SocialClub, stats - player online awards

z
zombiegrinderpro 10.11.21

dimka3991
Thanks man!)

d
dimka3991 10.11.21

Just in case, here's what you are looking for

P
Paul197rus 10.11.21

tattoos are all open, except for the face .. this is tin, 500 players per head ..

z
zombiegrinderpro 10.11.21

Paul197rus
Yeah, I'm already tired)

B
BergoVic 10.11.21

The motivation with tattoos is stupid, almost nobody makes them.
It would be better if the awards around the nickname were celebrated.
It is not difficult to make a small window on the side somewhere.

P
Paul197rus 10.11.21

here would be a great opportunity to make your own tattoos. you also draw in a social club (like a gang logo) and you can fill it up for yourself or any person in the gang in the game ..

Y
Yomka 10.11.21

"American Dream"
GTA Online: get an apartment, garage and an insured vehicle.

I don’t understand shtot, like first I had to buy a garage, and then a current apartment? after all, both are impossible? there is an apartment with 10 places, there is an insured car, but there is no reward :)

v
valder789 10.11.21

guys what does the messenger of death award mean ????)))

F
FoggyStar 10.11.21

Paul197rus
how did you get the blonde racer tattoo? there it is necessary to set a world record in the official race from the rockstar. Despite the fact that all the results are read out at the very least.

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.21

FoggyStar
I got this point on consoles) when there was no cheating yet, it would be really difficult to get it on a PC, 500 players are also bullshit.

G
Georgatos_S 10.11.21

"Autosalon" award. How do I get it? There you need to fill 3 garages, but you can have only one property.

n
nat.mih 10.11.21

Georgatos_S
You can buy 3 units of real estate (apartments or garages).

F
FoggyStar 10.11.21

SoulAssassinS
Difficult? it cannot be obtained. Because the world record of the race is the same in time as it takes to pass the FIRST checkpoint.

G
Georgatos_S 10.11.21

nat.mih Does
it become available at a certain level? I can not.

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.21

FoggyStar
Say thanks to cheaters))

n
nat.mih 10.11.21

Georgatos_S
From anyone. The main thing is to have something to buy for. You can go to the special signs near the houses or buy through the phone on the real estate website.

G
Georgatos_S 10.11.21

nat.mih
I have an apartment with a garage for 10 cars. Before that there was a garage. So when I bought an apartment, I had to sell the garage.

n
nat.mih 10.11.21

Georgatos_S
Real estate can be purchased upon reaching rank 5 - either locally, through the "For Sale" sign, or through the Dynasty 8 website.
When you sell real estate, you get half of its original value. Initially, players could only buy one property, but in the High Life DLC this number was increased to two, and in Festive Surprise - to three.
To plan heists in the Heists DLC, you, as the leader, need an elite apartment in which you will gather with your accomplices.

G
Georgatos_S 10.11.21

nat.mih
I know how to buy real estate, and that for robberies you need luxury real estate, which, as I wrote above, I have. I was confused only by the fact that when buying this apartment, the garage that I had had to be sold, because it did not allow me to buy an apartment.