3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HannibalKing 10.11.21 04:37 pm

Impression of the ps4 version. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Sharing our impressions of the ps4 version!
14 Comments
Sort by:
a
adikus1 10.11.21

HannibalKing Does
it differ from the PC version? besides that you control the joystick?

H
HannibalKing 10.11.21

Well, the graphics are a little worse than on a PC, so I would like to know if there is any other difference, and I wonder what is better to play on the keyboard or on the joystick ...

S
SerapHiM 10.11.21

HannibalKing
It is more convenient to play the keyboard with the mouse. The graphics on the PS 4 are much worse than the PC. And everything else is the same.

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 10.11.21

adikus1
Now I play on pc, as the game is cheaper. I played two betas on ps4, xbox one. There are differences in the schedule. Slightly cut down on the consecration, textures. This is noticeable only on 2 videos side by side and then if you look out with a magnifying glass. The main difference between 30 and 60 fps. For 60 fps, you need a very powerful computer if you play at ultras. If you lower the settings, there will be no advantage over the console. I have a Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.5 GHz Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - 3 GB Memory, 1080p. I play on ultras, on lock 30 fps. If you do not lock fps, it jumps from 30 to 40, it hits the eyes. The game is sharpened for control on the gamepad better than on the keyboard. I play on a gamepad. What is more convenient to play on is a matter of taste.

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 10.11.21

HannibalKing
It's more convenient to play the keyboard with a mouse
All the time I played the keyboard mouse and thought that the most convenient control, I bought a PS4, now I'll sit down at the computer and even if I play at the computer, then with a gamepad

d
danene 10.11.21

Yes, I would not say that the PS4 version is very different. From what catches your eye - shadows, but from the moment of beta they were pulled up, well, 30 fps, but they are reinforced concrete, no failures and jumps. I play on PS4 despite the fact that I could afford Peku (i7 3770, gtx980). Already looking at her, a bunch of privates are selling

H
HannibalKing 10.11.21

What hardware is needed for 4k 60fps? Well, ultra, of course ...

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 10.11.21

Nikolai Kivenorb
came out funny .... "... the consecration was cut ..." .... now a violent imagination haunts , drawing obscene pictures ...
And in the game .... well, yes, it's quite playable ... but the price, alas, tells me goodbye ... 6600 rubles ...

M
MarlboroFF 10.11.21

SLEPOGLYXONEMOI
Nuyu why 6600? I took it for 3999 and that is because there is no strength to wait for a discount xD And he knows discounts on new items in psn in 2-3 months ...

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

adikus1
Differences only in worse graphics and limited control only by the joystick

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Nikita237
I agree about the joystick. But about the graphics here is a controversial issue if you have top-end hardware on a PC then yes, the graphics can be a bit better at ultra settings, but let's say I have to play at medium-high settings on my gtx 960 video, so it looks clearly better on the console than me. I consider 60 fps to be the main advantage and difference of the PC version (it gives out 30 on the console)

K
Karramba 10.11.21

Do I need a subscription to play the game on PS4?

S
Stason71 10.11.21

Karramba
Sure !!!

M
MikuHadsune 10.11.21

HannibalKing
What hardware is needed for 4k 60fps? Well, ultra of course ...
6700k skaylake. 16gb ozu. 980 ti sli x2.