3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry librarian 10.11.21 04:37 pm

Domestication of animals. (Far Cry: Primal)

Please tell me, can you tame any animals in the game? And will the animals be supplemented with updates?
11 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

STALKER967798
Yes, any, except for wild boars and deer.

A
Angry librarian 10.11.21

Genom94
So you can even tame the same tapir rhinos and mammoths?

T
TimKar 10.11.21

STALKER967798
Exactly, rhinos, bulls and tapirs are not allowed. And mammoths in what sense, so that you can not run like a cat, but as transport is possible.

A
Angry librarian 10.11.21

Genom94
So it turns out that only predators can be tamed?

T
TimKar 10.11.21

STALKER967798
There is a list in the game. Poke B.
PS You can also have a badger: D

A
Angry librarian 10.11.21

Genom94 By the
way, I'm on the official site of the game of beasts, and after the wolf there is simply a game icon, this is why? Here is the site: http: //far-cry.ubisoft.com/primal/ru-GB/game-info/beast-master.aspx

A
Angry librarian 10.11.21

Genom94
And if you saddle a mammoth, how can you use it further?

A
Angry librarian 10.11.21

Genom94
And by the way, will they add animals with updates?

T
TimKar 10.11.21

STALKER967798
I don’t know about updates, but looking at the blank icons, it’s quite possible there will be new animals. And alas, you cannot summon a mammoth, only find it. But you can pump the perk and ride a tiger or bear.

a
atmaROZ 10.11.21

I have already tamed everyone by 44.48% to the process of the game. You can ride larger animals, but I like to roam with the jaguar.

Spoiler

P
Paul_SH 10.11.21

atmaROZ.
Likewise, colleague! A rare black jaguar - and my favorite animal too. Better there is no partner for capturing outposts in stealth)
But somehow I passed an area where saber-toothed people got sick - the location was just teeming with them, and they didn't put my jaguar in anything. Then a couple of times I had to call on a stronger fighter)