3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21 04:37 pm

Level 16 Mercenary Soldiers vs. Dragons (Pillars of Eternity)

Hello everyone!
People-comrades, a stalemate has arisen. I'm playing on the Cursed Path. I got to Adrovy Drakron. Spent 10 hours to come up with an assassination strategy. I killed. On repeated passage, I will kill the first time. From the first time he killed the High Mountain and from the third - the Heavenly Dragons.
Now to the question. What the hell are the mercenary soldiers from the Krenghold cliff, as well as on a mission in Starvalt (kill Royven, Rowen - I don't remember how her), where you need to kill druids in Scorching Falls - unkillable. Moreover. They kill me right away. A soldier. Eder and the rest. Yes. I know there is a potion that removes death and stamina. But. If the tank survives with the potion against death, then no protection helps. One hit is a corpse. Moreover, their protection rises to 320: will, deviation, reaction and resilience. You can imagine. Up to 320. Until I pile up the weakening, it will be too late, and the paralysis hardly works: 3-4 seconds is not an option. Petrification and sleep do not work at all. Yes, all the Dragons of the world will be envious. These soldiers themselves can wet with packs of the Lords of this world. I may not understand something. But even the bosses to which these soldiers are attached are 1000 times easier to kill.
In short, who has a valid strategy?

Moreover, it is the mercenary soldiers, as it is written above their heads. Not druids, arrows, magicians. There are all the rules. Namely, these krakhobory. Some kind of crap turns out.
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 10.11.21

tried stealth?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

dagdag
tried to stealth?
Mocking me) What kind of stealth is there? The soldier kills immediately. Hits - I fall. Everything. One hit. At least 300, at least 400, at least 500 stamina. Life - 2800. Everything is demolished in one blow. The soldier's protection (now I'm trying it) is 320 and higher. No damage to him. A little more and I'll enter the console - I'm tired of it. This is some complete nonsense. I kill everyone. The most difficult bosses. And a fucking soldier, follower of Magran, I can't.

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

THURISAZ
then the console is better, do not spoil your nerves, these soldiers are certainly not made with a finger, but not so much, most likely a bug

S

I have a feeling that this is some kind of bug. Nothing takes them and the damage is not ours at all. Although I'm level 16.
I don't even have time to come up
Spoiler

S

Nikel2
I'm just scared that I won't get achievements in Steam ... Eh. It had to screw up the game like that. Now I'm playing. The soldier's parameters are growing by leaps and bounds. It almost reached 400. Now I will make a screen after F8 =)

S

In. Well, what about it:
Spoiler

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

THURISAZ
some kind of nonsense turns out, I don't even know what to say

S

Nikel2
Wrong word - nonsense. Maybe this is by design. But for some reason I endure all the bosses on the Cursed Path without ... Well, some with great strain, of course. But here it is in general. I'm not even nervous - I just laugh. And what else to do =)
395 is still not enough. Up to 491 came. This is fun.

S

In. Cool. Immortal mercenary. And how to live there. I put all sorts of special effects on the weakening - he doesn't care. I'm testing it in read mode, of course. So, I see which is more useful. The answer is nothing
Spoiler

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

THURISAZ
there is a trainer in the files, although I do not know how he will behave with the license, and how it will affect the achievements, you need to try this

S

Nikel2
I think it's a bug. And there - I know figs. Here's the thing. Kyle the Silent was such a drake. He was 10 - I was 6. Killed the first time. At the same difficulty. The difference of 4 levels for such a game is colossal. I would not create a topic, but there are no answers on the Internet. Neither Google nor Yandex - nobody and nothing is looking for. The feeling that I am the only one - I found this task.
Of course, I don't want to play with the cheat. But in this location - apparently in no way without him. If you can turn it off later, good.

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

THURISAZ
well, in this case, nerves and a smoking fart are more expensive :), try the main thing and, if possible, sign off on the results

S

Nikel2
And now I can unsubscribe - the effects do not work at all. More precisely, they work, but so little and ineffectively that they are useless. Only pure damage, but the problem is that I get killed earlier. And paralysis - in 2-3 seconds - is not an option at all. While you cast something, they will score with a spell. And as in the song: Four corpses near the tank ... Only six corpses. Rzhach and nothing more. hope for guru players. Maybe someone has a way. I will not cheat. Despite the fact that the developers cheat. The server is their judge.

N
Nikel2 10.11.21

THURISAZ
said well, can anyone get caught up more than me and tell me something sensible, otherwise I have already run out of ideas

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 10.11.21

THURISAZ
Extreme patch bug. From F5-F9, for some mobs, the defense stacks up to space heights, look for a long-range save before entering the location.

S

Nikel2
Nikel2 wrote:
I already ran out of ideas
. I didn't have them at all. There is no point in doing anything yet. I'll suffer another half hour and good. I'm afraid the same will happen on the Cregholdt Cliffs.

S

Andrey Kolesnichenko
There is a save - not a problem. Thank you, sweetheart. I’m jumping like an idiot. And zero sense.

S

Andrey Kolesnichenko
So, I am not destined to survive the siege of Kreghold. Hmmm. Because the saves are all overwritten. Well, to hell with her. It's easier to wait for the patch.

r
raspisnoy1 10.11.21

THURISAZ
I was there like 2 groups at a time, sagril, nothing survived))) they are garbage in comparison with adrov ... I soaked the heavenly in general with the summer (I immediately swallowed all 6 of their pets and threw paralysis at him with 2 magicians) - corpse from the first time
... in the alpine cave it is harder (I had to run to the very left corner, so as not to aggro the support and eat meat and endurance cravings). normal .... so that all are passable. Adrovy soaked from above from the ledge, kicked for a long time.
so that you just have a bug ... load on a new one

S

raspisnoy1 The
adry dragon turned out to be not very difficult.
Yes. Came to Cregholt Cliff today. It's not my destiny to go through it. I caught the same bug, but there are no preserves as such before it. Because the race is frequent. The defenses are raised to 400. Damage to them is not ours at all.
He killed the high-mountain dragon on the Path cursed the first time. Heavenly - from the third. Adrovogo - after 10 hours of strategy. But in fact, it turned out to be not difficult - you need to know how. But the protection of the soldiers on the Cliff and in the above mission is a shame. Especially the Cliff. Now you can't go through it, but you haven't heard a damn about the patch.
raspisnoy1 wrote:
so that you just have a bug ... load on a new one
Yes, I loaded. Completed that task, but now I can't do anything with the cliff. Wait for the patch or on replay.