3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21 04:37 pm

Trees without textures (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Dear experts ... I installed only a mod for flora. there are still mods, but they do not affect trees.

13 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
And what is written in red corrected ???

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Toxa911
yes, about that. since I learned English clumsily and switched to German ... I even xs what does that mean. so, guesses that something needs to be tweaked in skyrimprefs.

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Google did not hear? .... Okay, find the line bFloatPointRenderTarget = 1 in skyrimprefs.ini if ​​it is not there add it

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Toxa911
may have understood why this red crap appeared. in the settings do you need to disable FXAA for all ENB? or something different ?

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Toxa911
, by the way, but this line was not there.

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Did you play ENB? And in general, after what appeared eta h..nya?

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Toxa911
enb put it, but IT appeared before him for sure. suspicions that the mod on the flora was shitty, because winrar refused to copy even a couple of folders from the archive with the mod. in any case - I downloaded this mod from another site and installed it again with a replacement, but the result is still the same ... and so to demolish everything, I killed half a day to download and install (there are still a bunch of mods, but they do not affect vegetation )

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Try to unpack 7zip-pom mod or install it (mod) via Nexus Mod Manager.

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Toxa911
no, it's not because of the flora. removed this mod - nothing has changed. okay, I'll probably have to demolish everything.

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

Well, what, beautiful flora, Lilac))

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

EvgenyDMT
dragon malafinil)

D
Darkman1701 10.11.21

why demolish ?? there is a way, look at and delete each file from the archive in the game and that's it)) for a long time, but you don't need to reinstall it))

J
JABA AZAZINA 10.11.21

Darkman1701
Yes, I already solved the problem - deleted the trees folder from textures and meshes, then downloaded the original files from Steam and put the flora back. it's okay for now.