3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolesnick 10.11.21 04:37 pm

Where can I download Counter-strike 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

I would like to know where you can download Counter-strike 1.6 how many were looking everywhere for links dead.
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaSsive AttaCk 10.11.21

(= -D

k
kaMIKAdzee 10.11.21

you are unlikely to find it in the internet. It's easier to go and buy.

R
Rum 10.11.21

ftp://ftp.vsi.ru/pub/custom/game/cs/CounterStrike_1.6_from_VSI_Version_1.02.exe
(288,639,170 byte) - Complete distribution of Counter-Strike 1.6 nosteam. Previously, this distribution was on the 19th patch. I do not know if it is patched now until the 22nd, if you swing something yourself and put the 22nd patch on top

K
Kolesnick 10.11.21

WOW !!! Thank you very much for your help, I'm downloading. Excellent stable speed of 195 KB / s

x
x-4el 10.11.21

I also say thank you for the link! I was looking for a week I could not download it! It's just that in England now, so many servers do not allow downloading !! so thanks

[
[Oops] Really [Alive] 10.11.21

I wonder what question is asked more often, where to download or class c? The second time is in 2 days, and the first one seems to be about that too.

K
Kirik 13 10.11.21

thanks

K
Kirik 13 10.11.21

garbage in the net writes disabled sd keu

M
Morfeo-cs 10.11.21

Rum, but how to install bots in this version? It's just that I often have trouble with the Internet and I want to play ...

V
ValeraBEST 10.11.21

2 made_in_china *
Actually, I already gave a link.

s
sisza 10.11.21

people, I downloaded the COP, the game is already underway, only now I can understand WHY IS THERE ANYONE IN THE GAME EXCEPT ME ?? maybe something needs to be done there, explain to the fool !!!! ((((

V
ValeraBEST 10.11.21

> people, I downloaded the COP, the game is already underway, only now I can understand WHY IS ANYONE IN THE GAME EXCEPT ME ?? there may be four-something needs to be done, explain fool !!!! ((((

You dumaesh, it is very cleverly Having read the threads about the girl and pledges to create fakes and then Josquin rebate (Tipo jiving), so that's - that's stupid) =

B
Bartlebi 10.11.21

"Do you think this is very clever? After reading the topics about a girl and pledges, create a fake here and dull a joke (like to joke), and so - it's stupid) =
+100
Woodpecker ...

s
sisza 10.11.21

I'm just stupid, I don’t shave anything about it: * (((

V
ValeraBEST 10.11.21

> I'm just stupid, I don’t rummage anything in
this (

L
Levin 10.11.21

uffffff, defffka, don't flood

f
frague 10.11.21

> no need to buy a license!
or you can download Tetris. and it will not be necessary to put kc ^ _ ^

V
VooDooS 10.11.21

Why don't you like it? I downloaded it myself, everything works!

D
Dead stalker 10.11.21

hmm, and I put it at mnu nefig does not plow (there are no servers for the game, I installed the last patch) ... I would have bought a license and this counter will be found in the store!

v
viр 10.11.21

>> hmm, and I put Che on mnu, the nefig does not plow (there are no servers for the game, the patch was installed last) ... I would have bought a license and this counter in the shop, hell, you will find it !!!!

Well, it's not a fact that the problem is in the version (just in case, is the version exactly> = 24?). Maybe your game on fire is blocked, maybe you have a router of some kind (there are often troubles with them)