3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurer iz Vegasa 08.11.19 03:39 am

Optimization after the first patch (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The patch came out the first day, say, optimization raised. One GTX 1050 Ti share your experiences. At the start it was impossible to play fps did drop below 30 on minimal(FullHD), and as is the case now?
14 Comments
Sort by:
t
tzerorus 08.11.19

The courier from Vegas
Optimization raised in General, but freezes for a few seconds left. I think mm will be a separate patch.
I can say for RX 570. Game on medium-high with lighting and textures on ultra after patch began to issue from 45 to 60 frames. Feel good, the gameplay is very smooth

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 08.11.19

tzerorus
Even better, I hope to release the incentive to be playable.

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 08.11.19

I would also like to ask the last driver from Nvidia strongly affects fps?

S
St.PivPav 08.11.19

Not yet played on the patch of the 1st day, because at work), but yesterday was not bad, just freezes for 3-4 seconds sometimes. Vidyuhi 780ti+i5 on high average fps 40, did not expect more, from a friend on 1050ti as well. As for the old driver, I can't tell what it was, but it had a black screen, and when you look at the sky, it was yellow-white), with a new all fell into place! Thought friezes due to the fact that the game is on the hdd, but on ssd it's not missing (waiting for patches..

W
Walrus-X 08.11.19

The courier from Vegas
Interesting question. Often encounter on the Internet (in particular, Techno Kitchen) on the statements stating that the driver updates have a positive effect regarding FPS, the current generation and the old, in the best case does not affect how, and at worst reduce their productivity. Supposedly that would take the last card of the series. A lot if truth in it?

S
Staryy Pohmelnik 08.11.19

Walrus-X
Heard that too. I think it may be true, why not?

W
Walrus-X 08.11.19

Old Pokhmelnykh
And I tend to do the same. Never noticed that after upgrading wood in the game, though how many would be up FPS.

g
gennaz 08.11.19

Walrus-X
Yes,but this is true only for NVIDIA cards,the AMD from driver to driver optimization increases!
Spoiler

m
meagarry 08.11.19

Well, actually XS. I have had no problems. On the old 1070ti play colomax. Around 40 fps in FullHD. Given that even on my calculator, the game works fine, I don't know what your problem.

S
St.PivPav 08.11.19

meagarry
Ancient PPC of course)... 1080 count.

m
meagarry 08.11.19

St.PivPav
My card in many games worse than the games biudzhetnoi 2060. So yeah. Already ancient... Cards on the pitch very quickly turn into a pumpkin. It is a pity that the dialogue forward at a pace not moving.

p
pksm 08.11.19

On rtx2070 and percents 7700 no freezes no FHD, settings ultra-highly exposed to the car via Geforce experience 55-65 fps, APIs Vulcan

p
pksm 08.11.19

W
Walrus-X 08.11.19

gennaz
The fact that AMD's long-term supports their cards, has long been known. But about red the conversation was not, the man has a green card of the previous generation.