3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav128 10.11.21 04:46 pm

Battle of Kaed Nua (Pillars of Eternity)

In general, I talked with my general, went to the Yenwood field, my army defeated everyone, we are great fellows, I return after a while to the kaed = noa, there is a crowd of peasants and my general is nearby, who, according to the plot, generally rode off to distant distances. I chatted with him. Again we went to the Yenwood field, there is again a text quest with a battle, only after it all the fighters are already dead. I return to my fortress, and there is still the same crowd and general ....
Who faced this, what to do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Wanderer Grandal 10.11.21

Groundhog Day is straight

i
ironHAMMER.ms 10.11.21

The script was probably thwarted. If there are saves before the first conversation with the general (and preferably before entering the location), try to replay them.

M
Moonhawk 10.11.21

With your topic on the forum, the campaign is the same story))))))

d
dihlofos2009 10.11.21

I, too, have a general with a crowd near the castle now. What to do? I just scored because the quest is closed, and this bug does not interfere with anything.

g
grafonoman 10.11.21

similar crap, you have to wait for the patch

G
Godz_amur 10.11.21

How to Build an Army? In the first dialogue, he refused to pay 12tr, and now he no longer offers to hire an army. I ran to mercenaries and knights - there is no request for help in dialogues. And without an army of enemies, too many remain alive.

Y
Ymbx 10.11.21

Likewise, I had no money in the first dialogue with the marshal, and in the second there was no longer an option to hire veterans. A bug that was recognized on the Obsidian forums and promised to be fixed. By allies, they are the mercenaries of the fortress, the faction with which you have a good reputation in the Bay of Defiance. It is possible to attract the ogres from the cave in Russetwood if you peacefully disperse with their matron at the end. I also read that the archers of the Iron Chains can join if they agree with their commander (who is also a keeper) in the fort.

G
Godz_amur 10.11.21

In the bay, I ran through the factions - nothing like that appears in dialogs with anyone. And what kind of archers, what kind of fort?

S
SVAEIG 10.11.21

In the bay I ran through the factions - nothing of the kind appears with anyone in the dialogues You do

n't need to talk to them, if the reputation is good, then they will come by themselves

G
Godz_amur 10.11.21

Aha, suddenly there were dozens of harquebusers - the lord is defeated

Y
Ymbx 10.11.21

Godz_amur wrote:
And what kind of archers are, what kind of fort?
At the very beginning of the second part of the White March in Stalwart they will give the task "Iron Chains" - to deal with the guys who believe that the Arsenal belongs to them, have built a fortress near the Arsenal and are not very inclined to negotiations :)