3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegun 10.11.21 04:46 pm

Protection system (Quantum Break)

Any information on the security system? Juan is not here, I want to take it on a PC, and the system is not small ... In general, I just want to be sure that it will be playable on my PC and I hope that it will be hacked.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSTIG126 10.11.21

System requirements, that's what protection this game has)) But seriously, I think it is unlikely that there will be DENUVO.

X
XeQTOR 10.11.21

Not yet, but I hope that there will be Denuvo so that pirates would not have to download games of this level, but if you are not sure that the game will work stably, then definitely do not make any pre-orders, but wait for the results of testing the game's performance when it comes out and check later with your system how the game will work, now there are many sites where such tests are carried out.

L
Life is shit 10.11.21

I wish all denuvschik to screw up their hard drives and shut up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
adikus1 10.11.21

To be honest, it doesn't matter what kind of protection the game has, the fact is that it will require a permanent connection to the Internet (with macrosoft servers) THIS IS WHAT THE DEVELOPERS WRITE The screensavers that will be shown between Quantum Break missions did not get on the disk and will be loaded in real time from the Internet ... These are big half-hour episodes with live actors. The developers boasted that due to the player's ability to influence the plot, they had to make about 40 variations of the story, which is why all the material simply did not fit into the physical medium. So guys, this game can only be played on a license.

I
IGNIT 10.11.21

adikus1
why can not you look at the screensavers on YouTube ?? and play without them ??? I doubt it will stop the pirates if the game gets hacked ...

I
IGNIT 10.11.21

Yin-Ro-Gan
yes dude find me a job ... and I don't need to write about education, I have 2, legal and medical ...

e
exgroover 10.11.21

Gears Of War Ultimate Edition was released 3 days ago, there is no torrent and no hike is expected, they write that there is no exe in the games bought in the Window store, they somehow run through the store itself. I did not check it myself, unsubscribe who knows.

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Sam Smith
.. That because of the player's ability to influence the plot, they had to make about 40 variations of the story, which is why all the material simply did not fit into the physical medium ... On YouTube, every time you will search for exactly what you chose? Have you played Max Payne 3? Do you remember how many in-game screensavers are there that flow into the gemlei? If yes, then I think you understand that playing without it is not realistic! Of course, I myself would not want to give money for a single game, but alas, here I think either to buy or not to play, there is no third

n
novasistema 10.11.21

Everything that is bought in the Window store remains in the Window store

S
Stas Kezhun 10.11.21

adikus1
This will not stop, someone will simply copy and paste all the screensavers during loading and upload to a separate server, and then connect the game to the servo and from there they will load variations

d
deIIis 10.11.21

Windows store - Denuvo by Microsoft
Exclusives, Reissues, XBox Ports on Microsoft PC

h
hardqest 10.11.21

I heard this exclusive purely for the top ten, just like when they promoted the seven with just cause 2

d
deIIis 10.11.21

hardqest
Don't believe QB can't run on W7.

Most users will forcibly transfer to W10 either way.
Spoiler It will be "Big Brother", spying on every "law-abiding citizen".
CIA Dream xD

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Stas Kezhun
Ok, wait and see, I'm sure there won't be pirates. This is Windows store, not as easy to hack as you think

S
Stas Sklyar 10.11.21

I'll wait until the price drops, otherwise 4000 is a bit too much, Well, if you think about buying a game and a series at the same time, the price turns out to be higher than usual. But the price will go down anyway, so I will interrupt a little. But I strongly disagree with the price with Final Fantasy XV.

p
prowkan 10.11.21

The funny thing is that there is a pirate bandage in the game.

S
Stas Kezhun 10.11.21

prowkan
means you can hack it once they inserted it there