3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ezhik_ea 10.11.21 04:46 pm

FAQ (Stardew Valley)

What's with the crack?
They were going to do it, but so far nothing has been heard.

What about multiplayer?
There are plans for a co-op for four players.

Where are the save files stored?
% APPDATA% / StardewValley / regardless of version. In order to switch from pirate to license and vice versa, you do not need to transfer anything.

Are there any updates planned?
Yes, free updates have been confirmed.

Help, an earthquake destroyed the entire landing!
The earthquake has nothing to do with this, the crops are dying out from the change of seasons. And the earthquake opens the way to the railroad north of Carpenter.

What do the gold / silver stars next to items mean?
Items with stars are of higher quality and more expensive than regular items. With gold - the most expensive.

Is there a difference in price between selling to a store and selling to a box at home?
No, the selling price is the same. The only difference is that the sale in the store is instant.

Do trees need to be watered?
No. All fruit trees need is an empty 3x3 square.

Can I change professions / skills?
Honestly, no.

What to do with these statues in the city?
When leveling the foraging skill, recipes for items will open that allow you to teleport to them.

Where can I find iron / gold / iridium?
Iron - mine level 40 and below, gold - 80 and below. Iridium in the desert dungeon.

Where can I find clay?
Dig the ground. Locations with worms and protruding mobs often yield clay. You can sometimes find her in mines / geodes, but the only way to farm is to dig the ground with a hoe.

Where are the Mayor's pants / Linus's basket?
1. In Marnie's room. It takes two hearts of relationship with her to get there.
2. Go left from the bus to the tunnel. She's nearby.

Where can I get hardwood?
A renewable source of hardwood can be found in the hidden forest, north of the wizard's tower. One of the professions at level 10 foraging gives a chance to drop it from ordinary trees.

Why do you need a cave on a farm?
Demetrius should come during the first summer and offer her to mushrooms or bats.

How to use the skull key?
He opens the desert dungeon and lets you play the second game in the bar.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
D3MON1ZM 10.11.21

What to do with the "altar" in the upper left corner of our farm?

D
D3MON1ZM 10.11.21

and Demetrius did not come to me during the first summer. This is how it should be

v
vidgin 10.11.21

Denis Kolchurin wrote:
What to do with the "altar" in the upper left corner of our farm?
then crafting totems appears in the game (for teleportation). Altars are the place where you teleport. There is such an altar on the beach and in another place.

Denis Kolchurin wrote:
but Demetrius did not come to me during the first summer. So it should
not be) will come again

By the way, there is an excellent wiki on this game:
http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Stardew_Valley_Wiki

I would add a link to the header if I were the author of the topic. The wiki is in English, but this is not a problem, because the game is also in English))

S
SemyStall 10.11.21

ezhik_ea Update
FAQ. The crack is already 68.5% ready. Here is a link to it http://www.zoneofgames.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=37762