3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snip 10.11.21 04:46 pm

New Year's South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Well, like a tree =)
147 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 10.11.21

You will be the first :)

PS All the time I lived in the house behind the tree, lol, the tailor seems to live there by default.

O
One of them 10.11.21

Happy New Year :)

5ehtiP 10.11.21

alliance - Pif
shot everyone in the sewers, and then took out the city, populated it with adequate people, everything)

Happy New Years, kids)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 10.11.21

Yes, in general, I roll off until the night, most likely, so I congratulate the whole wall on the coming one, lol. 8 years (for me) there is a place where every day there is someone to fast with, no matter how many people are left in the wall. So, to keep it this way for a long time, here. Good luck everyone:)

S
Snip 10.11.21

populated with adequate people, everything) it was
interesting there in general it was possible to go through so that both were satisfied?) After all, in fact, the prisoner was a synth, and did not even suspect about it =)

Taki pumped Makready, yes, an interesting perk, now 95 % of norms =)

With Strongman trouble, killing mutants does not swing, but I open a little bit of a castle, relations fall ... trouble ...

Well, yes, all the coming! While there is someone here, it makes sense to go in, post, albeit not as intensely as at the dawn of our youth, but still =)
In fact, the only place in the Internet space where he stayed for so long)) Good luck to everyone in the New Year. Let relatives, friends and relatives delight. All the best =)
See you in the New Year =))

zs. Where did DiZ go to?))

S
Snip 10.11.21

Happy New Year everyone! =)

S
Snip 10.11.21

Huh, I finished with Strongman ... I got tired of running on assignments of minutemans, but now you can finally take on the plot, because I have already discovered and explored everything or almost everything =)

S
Snip 10.11.21

Heh, I sowed a USB flash drive, and it seems there was a file with infrequently used resources with passwords ... half a day was transferred to changing passwords: /

C
Celtic 10.11.21

With NG everyone =)

Then, after Pifa's words, I decided to replay F4 in the spirit of "we go everywhere, look for magazines, do side quests, walk around all the islands, distribute lead and ship cores to super mutants for textbooks" =)

What can I say - F4 is still quite quite a good game, at 7/8 out of 10 so for sure, even if some of the endings partially coincide and the moments of the action are 10 times more than RPG (hello to reprogramming Liberty Prime for the institute and the capture of the BB base), and the dialogues are full of "sarcasm".

Of all the side quests, I remember again only:
- the Yangtze submarine, for the first time even slipped that guy on the embankment lol (so the hell would know where to attach the damping spiral from the Forged factory)
- salvation of RJ's radio station with Strongman,
- a sane story with the Cabot house, which is at least somehow stylized in contrast to the banal ones - "kill the raiders, Karl!", "the raiders want a ransom, Karl!"
- Constitution and the top cocked hat eat-but from Ironside,
- the story of the disappearance of the reconnaissance detachment of the Brotherhood of Steel, with all this wiretapping
- the search for Eddie Winter with Nick Valentine,
- in the granite quarry at the end of long tunnels, you jump into the lake for a bun) Though a little unpredictability of the tunnels in the spirit of horror with the souls of the dead (

+ search Kellogg in Maine quest, though once again with a smile, remember the Witcher

Top quest games - the lost cat from the shelter 81. "Send" kotneym "home" in the dialogue 10 dialogue 10.)
--- ------------------

But in fact - despite a whole bunch of similar as two drops of water to each other for factions - cleansing / killing / ransom - some of them could be made juicier, I'm sure much juicier. And it's not only about big quests, but also about very modest ones.

Offhand - the same "castle" with minutemans - well, this is some kind of suckling, the bog womb, the best assault on the war is direct.
Or some modest quest, for example with the disappearance of a person in Daimon City, you ask the doctor, imagine where the road of adventure will lead you, think about preparing for shootouts, etc. - and the game ............... sends you to the basement in the same location, 2 meters behind the hatch down. Thank you, the quest is over. The same boob with the balance of low-level locations - getting into the Salem witch museum with level 40+ in X-01 armor means not even being surprised at the plot twist, etc.

And this is taking into account that in the game, if you download the necessary perks, even in survival it becomes quite easy. And so whatever you take - from Mass Fusion, to any Corvega or hunting for a hunter on endlessly identical floors - everything from corridor to corridor and loot. Without any surprises, super plot twists (except for the fact that the elevator is broken ............. 2 floors to the floor, and if you consider that 8 crabs out of 10 playing Fallout abuse power armor still well before the end of Maine quest - a heat what a surprise even from Kellogg expect surprises, bases, traps -. but they are not in the fort Hagen, just go and sawed Nou kriminaliti..

but even so, in anticipation of additions about like Pif happened. by hour and level.Maybe it will turn out to finish some failing moments, from optimization to semantic content.

PS I tried to connect all the settlements with each other with supplies, well, in the end, at first, you wait until a couple of extra people appear in settlement A, who are not particularly needed for growing food, etc. - who can be sent as a supplier to point B and there is no particular benefit in saving time with resources, IMHO of course)

S
Snip 10.11.21

And you Celt Happy New Year!)

By the way, if you study the world of folich in some detail and read all the notes and logs in the terminals, then a lot of interesting things can also be learned. For example, after activating one of the relay towers, he began to look for places where the transmitters were standing, and so he came to one settlement, fortified, he was captured by super mutants, but if you read, then there were initially people, right after the explosion, they built some kind of protective walls, from trucks and various rubbish, then they were cut out by raiders, because there one could not keep his mouth shut. But that's not all, in the basement we find records where the father of two children turns to his wife, who works there in the clinic alone, and they say he writes well, like a diary, they say I can't leave the children, we are building a fence and all that. Then I dragged myself to that clinic, and there was a message from wife to husband, they say, full of kaput, hide and hide and all that.

By the way, you quickly went through something)) I already passed level 80, but in fact I accidentally activated the main quest, the search for a detective, I clung to that shelter myself, saved Valentine and all that, and again I don’t touch the main quest yet)) Now I shake Piper =)) I opened almost all the locks, that's the truth with the submarine ... where is she? at least roughly? =) you can not, of course, look at the map, but still it seems more interesting to find it yourself, is it just that I understand there some kind of quest? and that chela can be accidentally missed?

C
Celtic 10.11.21

I agree about recordings in terminals. It was fun to clear Quincy of the raiders, and then find the terminal of that Chinese from Preston Garvey's company, for example. Or the quest story with the Cambridge Polymer Laboratory (a little to the west, next to the ruins of the institute, a building, red in my opinion) - when you can read the records of experiments and see the big picture at the time of the bombing. Or simpler stories, in the spirit of the Boston Mayor's hideout and related records.

At least - you are at least given some kind of history, echoes of the past, and not just crush / dominate.

It's not even that fast - the stronger the buildup, the more the same end of the main quest will be similar to profanation in complexity, to some extent so exactly.

about the Yangtze - look in Boston harbor (southwest of Prydwen), on the embankment a guy will tell you that he saw a "monster" in the water - the quest will start) If you talk without direct spoilers)

S
Snip 10.11.21

Thank you, I'll look =)

S
Snip 10.11.21

I found this submarine, but really ... if you don't specifically look for it, then just spit by passing by ... given that, in fact, there is nothing particularly interesting nearby and you can't see it .. =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 10.11.21

zs Where did DiZ get lost?))

To the heartstone :)

With NG everyone =)

And you too.

S
Snip 10.11.21

Blizzard card game? O_o

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.11.21

Fallout or something to put?

S
Snip 10.11.21

Well, depending on what you want))

S
Snip 10.11.21

Dachshund, almost finished off Nick ... I don’t understand .. Strong man is at least understandable, periodically he still had to hack, and therefore they say they do not like it, and why doesn’t like Nick? run ..supermutanty .. shoot them, for attack, Nick did not like it ... but oh well, another day at the Preston quests and all with him))

But with magazine beda..esli CPMP has collected all but one (there are supposed on the main quest), then the magazines are in trouble, only 76 out of 123 if I correctly counted their number ... and how to collect them all? Is it possible to explore all 300+ locations anew? O_o

S
Snip 10.11.21

Something I got stuck on Nick ... I already got tired of doing the minuteman quests in a circle ... I completed a dozen or so of their quests at a glance, plus I hacked terminals in those locks along the way ... but there is no next dialogue with him ... I thought to finish it off in a day ... yeah ... 4 days already with him I toil to no purpose ...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 10.11.21

Blizzard card game? O_o

Well :)

In the second board, one of the best voices (original) over the past ten years, lol