3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ap3xGuide 10.11.21 04:52 pm

About enemy levels (Fallout 4)

a question for cybersportsmen who play veri hard and survival. Tell me, is this the way it should be, that at the 7th level I regularly meet enemies of 15-25 levels in the city? (I'm not just about the legendary). a little ass burns already from constant one-shots with fullhp. Will I come across enemies 15 levels higher all the time, or is it that I scored pissed off farmers on the tasks and went straight to the city? in fo4 leveled enemies in unexplored locations tied to the map, like?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 10.11.21

Ap3xGuide

Map of mobs levels by area.

A
Ap3xGuide 10.11.21

Marshal Talyan McKirby III
saw the map, just asked again to confirm the guesses. hmm, another confirmation that the game is for autists. no matter how you try to close your eyes to all the idiocy created by the developers, they still get your nose in shit and force you to go through the open world game linearly and eat all the stupid and absurd shit.
danyiil695
who to bend? what terminator? can you read and tie the laces?

B
Boss_Timurchik 10.11.21

Ap3xGuide
download the super durability perk and you can relax a little and, at best, complete a couple of tasks for farmers and apni level

a
alex333555 10.11.21

Ap3xGuide
Buy " Keeper 's Guard" in Volt 81 or "Snicker and Run" from a merchant outside the same volt. Yuzai VATS and chemistry. Use power armor actively. All the same, in the second half of the game, she will be inferior to a set of legendary equipment and clothes processed using the Underground technology.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

alex333555
"Hit and run"? Spray n 'Pray? So this automatic is not at the merchant 81, but at the nomadic Cricket. She can sometimes be found at the entrance to this hideout, sometimes in the square at the gates of Daimonod City, or just on the way ...

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

"The Tradeswoman Outside" - about Cricket and speech.
Is the "Keeper of the Overseer" for sale? Jemnip - this is a reward for "Zakutok"?
alex333555 wrote:
Anyway, in the second half of the game, it will be inferior to a set of legendary equipment and clothes processed using the Underground technology.
Why did it happen?!
The best 5th class for improving clothes is 110 protection, BUT: 110 is not each point, but the sum of "points", but there are 5 of them (limbs and torso), i.e., specifically, the arm / leg / torso clothes, can give, usually, only 22p. protection (see "doll" GG in the pip-boy). Some are slightly larger (for example, a hunter's gear), but they cannot be equipped with armor.
Heavy armor of synths, nanofiber: 21 legs, 22 arms, 47 torso (in ballistics, I don't remember the energy one, but there is no game at hand). If on "armor-clothes": 43 legs, 44 arms, 69 torso. Yes, the 45th SB has more - limbs - 50 each, torso - 200. In terms of energy damage, a bunch of armor-gear max pumping + the best armor of synths / robots, indeed on the limbs will give better protection than the initial 45 SB. But its the same can be pumped;) Not to mention all the other types, and improvements, and rad-protection.
And the legendaries .... so they still need to be found. And that at least on the "solid" lay down. And, IMHO, there is no such "super-super", for the sake of which it is worth giving up more protection.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Old_Nick wrote:
Is " Keeper 's Guard" for sale?
For sale. Alexis has. Zakutok is if Hole in the Wall is in the English version, then there is a Syringer rifle award. Legendary armor has +2 defense against non-legendary. You can put it on, for example, on the same Vault jumpsuit, which upgrades well. With the appropriate perks. There are many different types of legendary armor, I drop more often than weapons from opponents. This is if you do not use mods.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK wrote:
Legendary armor has +2 defense against non-legendary.
Well, well, the best in torso will have not 47 but 49 from ballistics, but the worst SB - 200, and this is without improvements;). The armor of robots is more effective, I don't remember the numbers, but all the same - it won't reach the SB. In terms of energy, yes, ordinary + clothes can get a little more SB, but already 51 will overlap this indicator.
BlackTigerTK wrote: You can put on, for example, the same Vault jumpsuit, which
upgrades well. The Vault suit is not equipped for ballistics and the "booking" from the Underground does not apply to it. Some kind of "military uniform", after "booking" will be better.
BUT - the SB has a built-in rad protection, an increase in strength, coloring (does not require resources / skills) - completely replaces a part "
And yes, we don't talk about mods, there are a lot of frank cheats on the SB;)

a
alex333555 10.11.21

I meant that military uniforms + picks treated with ballistic fiber will give 220 armor. Plus pieces of armor will give 40-60 armor. Total 260 armor. Against most types of weapons with a head will be enough. But the main thing is legendary properties. I have 5 pieces for a 10% reduction in the value of the VATS. This is 7-8 shots from Gausski. Taking into account the perk Gan-fu and Death on takeoff, all living things dies within sight. In power armor, protection is better, but there will be 3-4 shots from Gausski. Gan-fu's potential is not fully revealed. And what's the difference how much armor if the enemy does not have time to shoot at me?
So power armor is needed precisely for the start of the game and visits to high-level areas. The main thing is not to run into poisonous creatures - the armor will not save you from poison, but to the south of the city with their shaft.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

alex333555 wrote:
I meant that military uniform + takes treated with ballistic fiber will give 220 armor
Once again slowly: they will not give "220 armor". BUT: only 22 of each limb, 22 torso and 110 only heads (from the cap). 110 from military uniform is the sum of points, but not each point separately !. On the "doll" GG, in the pip-boy, it is very clearly visible.
That. swing protection, for example, torso, in ballistics, will be 22 + 49 = 71, and even raider SB - 200! Namely, specifically - the "torso" itself.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

And a decrease in the cost of watts ..., well, yes, 50% in SB will not work, but the armor of the "ideal" (10%) + painting for agility + improvements for the speed of recovery of AP + for the probability of a successful attack in watts ... Less, of course, but , in general, enough.
Moreover, wats is a "matter of taste" (personally, for example, I am not a fan of it at all;)), and everyone needs protection;)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Old_Nick
There is one more aspect. When using clothes + armor, we get 7 legendary effects against 6 in Power Armor. This can be important.

a
alex333555 10.11.21

Old_Nick
Only total armor counts. On the limbs - this is for beauty (or in future mods).
Here is a pruflink http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Resistance
and Tsytata "Note that regardless of where you hit an enemy / are hit by an enemy, the total damage resistance of all currently equipped pieces of armor is used for the formula ". Translation "It doesn't matter where you / you got to, the total resistance of all parts of the armor is taken into account"

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

I've read it before, but ... I have big doubts. And, judging by the fact that this phrase is not in either the Russian or the Polish version of this page, I am not the only one. And I could not find it in the scripts.
In any case, if so for a "regular" booking, then the same is for SB;)