3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21 04:52 pm

Caesar 3 (Caesar 3)

Help me please! The problem is this: I have enough crockery in my warehouses, and there are enough markets, but houses are not developing due to the lack of crockery on the market. How do you get the dishes on the market?
32 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gladiator 10.11.21

Place the market next to the warehouse. In general, why did you remember such antiquity? ;)))

X
Xtreamfury 10.11.21

What do you think everyone should play new games?
I am still playing in the First and Second Dumas.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

I like economic games, and that's what I'm doing!

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Kind people! Does anyone know where "EDITORS" to "Caesar 3" download?

D
Dan 10.11.21

People! Where can you download this toy?
And then I look at the trays, nowhere.
Thanks in advance!

Y
Ymnik 10.11.21

People, I can't go through the third mission. My buildings are crumbling, although I build engineering posts and I have enough people. And if everything is going steadily for me, then the money quickly runs out, although I export furniture and dishes and olives and oil! All week I have been suffering with the same mission.

Z
Zen 10.11.21

The game can be downloaded in my opinion somewhere on oldgames.ru In general, look in Yandex. I don’t remember where I downloaded it .. As for old games, you are in vain - in terms of graphics and balance, the game is not inferior and even surpasses many other modern games.

L
Lion 10.11.21

2 Ymnik
It is necessary to build tax inspections (forums).

W
Wolf 10.11.21

As for the dishes: markets should be built not far from the warehouse.
Regarding money: the first income is trading. Moreover, it is necessary to set Export to zero - then everything will be sold, since the figure indicates how much goods should be stored in the warehouse for the needs of the city.
The second income is, of course, taxes - build forums :) And keep the tax somewhere around 7 percent :)
And now the question. Tell me, continuation, that is, the fourth part exists or not?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

People, is it really possible for the legions to cheer up after the battle, or does it restore itself? What to do with elephants?

What to do with elephants?
Do not engage in hand-to-hand combat with them, throw spears from afar. Well, if they chase the throwers, then they can be deployed and brought under the towers with catapults.

M
MININ99 10.11.21

The game was super!
And even now it would be possible to hack into it.
Someone recently localized it, or 1C, or someone else.
But I don’t remember about the wars in this game, the economics joked me there.

K
Ksenia 10.11.21

Does anyone know something like Caesar? Only newer, but with the same graphics? I really like Caesar, the current codes do not want to go, they are already tired of it :)

K
Ksenia 10.11.21

The codes are gone. It is on some abnormal site that they are wrong!

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

A game with almost the same graphics and meaning - pharaoh. There you, as the name suggests, will try to become not Caesar, but Pharaoh. The scene is ancient Egypt (well, the Egyptians themselves of that period did not consider themselves "ancient" at all :)
Where to download - I don't know, I didn't recognize ...
Caesar 3 is a very interesting toy, but what always bothered me there personally was the prosperity rating. Especially on the penultimate peace missions (somewhere from the 8th and above). He must be incredible in size there, and so many dependents (patricians) cannot be kept painlessly. And all their "high" taxes do not help the business - at once a bunch of buildings (yes, buildings - branches of the economy) stand idle (there are not enough workers), the patricians get offended and turn into plebeians again, work, grow fat again, and again starts all over again. the maximum reached 70 with a penny in prosperity. Then he got out and went to go through an alternative mission with a military bias: R
Vo! I'll go open an old CD, patch and go through all the peaceful missions again.

F
Flanker 10.11.21

Personally, I always play military missions. Because of their simplicity. It's all about the walls. I managed to develop such a construction of the walls that they reflect the invasion of ANY enemy WITHOUT the participation of legions! Thus, I once repulsed the attack of Caesar's legions 5 times. And the legions are just a reserve.
The only thing is that such structures require large investments and a lot of workers.

Plus, he perked up with two legions of throwers to repulse the attack of the foot non-Caesar legion in an open field. So, for a warm-up.

S
Stellla 10.11.21

I also choose military missions more often, especially since in peaceful ones it is also necessary to fight off all kinds of enemies, only smaller ones.
So I also built walls and 2 times in a row I managed to recapture the legion, and then everything, the next legion came too quickly, my army had not yet recovered, and the walls had not been saved.
Can you tell us your trick with the walls?

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Does anyone know what influences Caesar's attitude towards me, other than the supply of goods? I cannot pass the fourth mission "Architect".
You put all the legions that are where the enemies appear on the map. Impenetrable. (Although Caesar did not send legions to me.)

F
Flanker 10.11.21

Stella, it's very simple. But, I warn you right away: you will have to pay for this pleasure :) The economy must be at its best!
There are two main features: the construction of the walls and the "sponge".

Wall construction.
Forget about the "standard" walls two units thick. The greatest (moreover, the MAXIMUM possible) firepower is possessed by the following design: you build a wall FOUR units thick and the entire rear part you hammer with towers end-to-end. Those. you will have a wall of some towers, and in front of this wall there will be something like a ledge with a thickness of two units. Spearmen will walk along this ledge. Plus, it is difficult to break through such a thick wall.

"Sponge".
Once I noticed an interesting thing. Very often the enemy destroyed the city, and the walls remained almost intact. He built walls by his own design. However, the enemy was gathering in huge heaps in the smallest area. Such a group has tremendous penetrating power. She goes through the wall like a knife carrying butter. Bottom line: the enemy is in the city ... and the walls are almost intact!
WallsIt is necessary to break up such heaps. For this I came up with a "sponge". Everything is very simple: right in front of the wall you build a large reward of single "crosses" of the walls. I usually put them in rows in a checkerboard pattern. But nowhere do I combine them. Opponent, running on the "sponge", gets stuck in it. He has a manner of maneuvering. So very soon it crumbles all over the "sponge" and fiddles there for a very long time.
If everything is built correctly, then the chances of the enemy are very small. Well, except that the relief will prevent you from making normal fortifications.
After the battle, you restore the destroyed fortifications.

Note: if you make the ledge in front of the towers thick - more than 2 units - then the towers "go blind": the wall prevents them from seeing the enemy. Interestingly, at higher levels, even 2 wall units is too much. You have to make cutouts in the ledge. The spearmen continue to walk, and the walls "begin to see". The same problem can arise if the "sponge" is too dense near the wall. I usually reduce its density against the walls.

That's all! Good luck!

ZY If you put only a "sponge" on the enemy's path, then behind the "sponge" you can put a legion or two of throwers, and while the enemy is fiddling with the "sponge", your guys can shoot 1-2 legions. This is convenient in the early stages of construction in a level when there is little money.

S
Stellla 10.11.21

Thank you, in general, tactics help, you need to practice more.

But I also want to ask: in the PROSECUTOR mission, local residents appear who are located in the most profitable territory (next to places for building farms), and when I try to settle nearby, residents gather in a heap and begin to attack me, and they run so fast that my legionnaires and towers cannot hit them, as a result, when I finally destroy them, part of the city has already been destroyed, and the insolent inhabitants appear again from their houses.

So the question is: is it possible to somehow get rid of them, destroy the houses? And then they really spoil my life.

P
Pisces 10.11.21

Aborigines are offended if you build on their territory. In the "Challenges" mode of the map view, you can select the "Natives" mode, which shows the cells that are influenced by the "houses". This zone of influence can be reduced or completely removed by building a "mission" (in the Russian version), the missionary will walk along the road around the "houses", and their area of ​​action will decrease, and it will be possible to build around them.