3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Englsmith 10.11.21 04:52 pm

Tell me about power armor (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone! The crux of the problem: while in power armor, I noticed that my health was slowly decreasing! The treatment did not help, I got out of the armor, I look - radiation has accumulated !!! and only on the health bar, on the pip-boy counter by zeros! This applies to ANY power armor, does not depend on the type. Who had this, the accumulation of radiation from power armor is a BUG or a FICHE?

Upd .: Thank you all, it was cured by loading a save made with FULL health in power armor.
11 Comments
Sort by:
888005533535 10.11.21

Englsmith
Something incomprehensible. Maybe radiation is just accumulating from harm? It's just clothes.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.11.21

Englsmith,
on the contrary, it should protect well from radiation, as far as I know.

E
Englsmith 10.11.21

Ruslan Shepard I
'm running in the open area right now, I don't dive into the water, there is nowhere to get radiation!
L | EMEHTATOP
And I thought so. Means a bug

888005533535 10.11.21

Englsmith
Well then I sympathize

H
Hattack 10.11.21

Englsmith
Haven't met this one for sure.
There were more interesting bugs with armor.
For example, putting on a copy without body kits is very rare, but the following happens:
1. The power armor interface disappears.
2. At the same time, it is impossible to get out of it.
3. Exit from it is possible only if you go to another armor, and get into it (and without getting out of the already worn one) !!!
Also, if there is an empty copy on the machine, when you try to modify it in half the cases, it will fly out.

E
Englsmith 10.11.21

Hattack
I still enter-exit in the armor of norms, and the interface is always in place. But I already got tired of taking antiradin)) We are waiting for patches along the way.

H
HunterS0UL 10.11.21

Englsmith
Generally a bug. All power armor provides protection from radiation. With mods for a lead layer - it gives double protection.
Maybe you climbed where before you climbed into the armor? Or did you eat contaminated food? Again, if the armor lacks a part, such as a hand or a helmet, it will no longer save you from radiation.

E
Englsmith 10.11.21

HunterS0UL
That's the point! With full health and zero radiation, I climb into the armor, run around in it a little, and all this time the HP arrow creeps down and are happy to accumulate! I run at the top of the map, and not in locations with hard radiation ...

K
Klinokol 10.11.21

Most likely a bug / glitch, when they put it on for the first time during irradiation or something else, since then it has been buggy

E
Englsmith 10.11.21

Klinokol
There was such an idea ... The first time I dressed according to the script, like everyone else, on the roof of the Freedom Museum, maybe then I had a good radiation check ...

E
Egor Morozov 1994 10.11.21

Englsmith
i have the same problem