3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AsNeoO 10.11.21 04:52 pm

Top gear (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, tell me where the top gear is in the game at all, gold things are sold for regular money, money in the dark zone (50 lvl) phoenixes and phoenixes + 50 lvl of the dark zone, it still falls from mobs like, so where to get top gear?)
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreD 10.11.21

Tests.

S
Spartanez_86 10.11.21

TOP at the moment is gear with power (item level) 31 lvl. The easiest way to craft it, you can find the blueprints from the merchant at the base and in the DZ.

S
Sallar 10.11.21

And then recalibrating the crafted gear to get the top. Attention should be paid to talents that drop out when crafting (in addition to stats)

A
AsNeoO 10.11.21

I ran around the DZ at 30lvl, deleted the game, it's good that I played about 90h up to 30lvla, renegade starting from 14lvl with a friend, a lot of fun and bend, killed about 180 renegades, 60lvl dz were taken mainly by killing renegades and players, but at 30 lvl there is a complete ass with cheaters, maybe I was so lucky xs. + the upcoming update with chests where there will be top loot (for cheaters) obviously kills interest, all pvp composing is fucked up by cheaters.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

AsNeoO
AsNeoO wrote:
where is the top gear in the game?
At the moment - in the cheat engine.

M
Marlock4441 10.11.21

AsNeoO
it will be delivered with the update

f
faq_spilberg 10.11.21

Sanya Gladyshev
and now there is allegedly no top gear ... It's funny.
at the moment it is easier to craft, it can of course drop from bosses, but there, as a rule, even more random than when you craft.

AsNeoO
well, you're a straight man.

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

CARP IS NOT A FISH
I myself was hot from the "horns", I remember there was a day when three packs of 4 people ran in the TZ and, like locusts, threw themselves at everything that moved. I lost more than half of the lvl there, I tried to quietly farm somewhere on the edge, but no))))
So, there are such thoughts that when they reach 50 lvl + they collect topschot close to the ideal, then everyone starts to renegade, for doing in the game has nothing more, to farm gear, which is obviously worse than the one that makes no sense to you, and PVP is at least some kind of fun from the game. Therefore, I think we will all be there.
But while the ass is burning from these bitches)))))

L
Lubber 10.11.21

I do not understand people who go to the TZ, a zone made specifically for PvP, and complain that there is a possibility of running into renegades ...
If you do not want to get adrenaline from PvP, do not go to TZ. What to do there? Farm the same level 32 bosses? Isn't that what Trials are for?
For me, the TK is just the most fun - it's the fear of running into renegades. Otherwise it would be the same routine as testing.