3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexfio18 10.11.21 04:52 pm

Incorrect parallel configuration (Mortal Kombat (2011))

In general, such a misfortune, radically changed the hardware, installed Windows and, of course, the battalion commander. At startup, an error pops up - the application could not be started because its parallel configuration is incorrect. And something has to do with sxstrace.exe. I climbed a bunch of forums - nothing helps. Before that, everything worked both pirate and license. The pirate does not start, I did not try the license - I did not manage to install it. I updated all the firewood after installing Windows, reinstalled the ++ C libraries. Somebody help
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Islamov 10.11.21

alexfio18
here try https://yadi.sk/d/JIVjrBQkTpaAK

V
Victor Tsoi 10.11.21

turn off the antivirus and try to run it on behalf of the admin. if it doesn't work then look for exe. in quarantine, so far I have nothing else to help ...

V
Victor Tsoi 10.11.21

Mikhail Islamov
Well, he wrote in Russian that he updated all the libraries and not a fig, so I think it will help him navryatli)))

V
Victor Tsoi 10.11.21

alexfio18
There is still an option (if it helps, of course), try to update the tablet)))

M
Mikhail Islamov 10.11.21

Victor coy
well, as far as I know, such an error occurs only if there are no these libraries, and there xs)

V
Victor Tsoi 10.11.21

Mikhail Islamov
And not only, it may also be because of the "directiks")))

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

try to do this. Go to Start ----> Control Panel ----> Appearance and Personalization -----> Folder Options -----> View and there enable the following item -----> Show hidden folders, files and disks.

Next, go to the C: -----> Users drive, select your profile, there find the AppData folder and in it find the Roaming folder, and in that folder find the MKKE folder. Going into the MKKE folder, find the Options.ini file and open it with any text document, and then in this file find the line "Configured" without quotes, and look opposite it on the right, if it says false, then write true and save the document. Then try to launch the game, and maybe it will help you)))

a
alexfio18 10.11.21

Thank you all, in the evening after work I will shaman. Damn it is called upgraded for mkh, and you have such a jamb

a
alexfio18 10.11.21

in short, Mikhail Islamov
downloaded your file - everything worked, although before that I downloaded it 2 times, I don't know what the catch is, but thanks to everyone anyway

a
alexfio18 10.11.21

Death_Cold
in option everything was a bunch,

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

alexfio18
well then I don’t know

M
Mikhail Islamov 10.11.21

alexfio18
Well Duc, the cantor does not knit brooms))) I'm glad that I helped)

K
Kyznetsoff 10.11.21

Guys Help please, today I started the game, and it was loaded in the download, Skype did not log in with a friend, I spoke, and after I minimized the game with alt + ctrl + del, and pressed the task manager, my PC turned on, after I I turned on the PC, there was a very long download, the PC downloaded some files, if I pressed any key, the download was canceled, there was a report for 10 seconds, and so I waited for 7 minutes, after the PC turned on and I could not open any file! Writes the application could not be loaded because its parallel configuration is incorrect. See the Application Event Log for more information, or use the sxstrace.exe command line utility for more information. I can't even start a browser!

E
EMILCHAP 10.11.21

Mikhail Islamov
Listen, the same problem, I wanted to download your file, but apparently it was deleted. Can you pour it again?

M
Mikhail Islamov 10.11.21

EMILCHAP
Unfortunately not, because already half a year without a campaign. Rummage through Google, I myself found them on some forum. There, as far as I remember, some old version is needed, the new one does not channel.

E
EMILCHAP 10.11.21

Mikhail Islamov
Okay, I'll look. Thanks for the info)