3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21 04:53 pm

Igni. The fifth level of the sign. What's the point? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The fifth level of the sign increases the chance to set the enemy on fire. every point by 20%. But even without this, my enemies seem to be set on fire every time. So what's the point of level 5 igni?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FalconLB 10.11.21

maybe you already pumped this perk? and so it does not always set fire, but if it sets fire, the damage will be longer.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
most likely the likelihood of setting fire to normal use and not alternative, did not check

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
I don't believe, gather a bunch of bandits and set them on fire, maximum 3 out of 5 will light up, do the same with drowned people and wolves. Another thing is, if you use the second level of the sign, then there is a 100% probability.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

Bupycop
Well, if I pump the fifth level, then there will be no wow - there will be no effect? Enemies will just be set on fire a little more often. but will they burn and receive damage the same?

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

0000Ptasha
What wow? Enemies will catch fire with a 100% probability, what's not clear? In general, sometimes I wonder why create a topic when you can save, pump a perk and check and be aware of, is it really easier for you to create a topic and wait for the correct answers, faster than checking yourself?

A
Alex hawk 10.11.21

100% in stats are collected even without this skill, but I don't remember if all enemies are set on fire at this 100% (maybe enemies have different resistance indicators).