3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virtualez 08.11.19 03:39 am

How to return money for the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

How to return money for the game? Bought in the launcher.
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goroooo001 08.11.19

also interested in this question, for until unplayable.

T
THUG_RIDER 08.11.19

you che? wait, where are in a hurry, wait for patches

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.11.19

Tried to return, when entering the order, writes that this order no. Although I copied it from the letter received in the mail after purchase. In the personal account, under orders, he also does not appear. My attempts ended.

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.11.19

THUG_RIDER
If I wanted to wait, I would have bought in steam in a month. Wrote would then be: you pay money now, but will normally be able to play only after 10 patches that people would know what to buy.

O
OZON671GAMES3 08.11.19

consider not how ! I bought the key on plati ru !what a pity 2K to rockstardom?) see kako optimization zavisli ! wow verinis! ittts of beggin!

v
voyaka_34 08.11.19

Virtualez
Fill out a special form here https://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/DRHM/store?Action=DisplayContactFormPage&SiteID=rsg

i
insel260 08.11.19

Virtualez
It is likely that the money will not be returned. In eule says that you can return the money within 90 days (14 if you believe the description in Russian, 90 days if you see the license agreement) if:
your hardware fits the minimum requirements.
the game is not corrupted (probably referring to the game disc, that is, mechanical damage)
and you are a law-abiding citizen of the United States (other countries license agreement does not apply ^_^).

Rockstar may refuse to refund if something you have doesn't fit their requirements.
You, as a good citizen of the United States ? Do not break? Taxes are paid in a timely manner? ^_^

Also, the DUI said that rocky required to provide a fully working version of a product, without technical or other failures.

In General, you have 90 (for other countries except the US, probably 14) days from the date of purchase (PURCHASE!!! and not the game) come on, you can return the money...

G
Goroooo001 08.11.19

In short money can't Rockstar do not want to return.
Hammering support round the clock.
2500 ₽ down the drain...

S
St.PivPav 08.11.19

What are the characteristics of your computer, to say that while unplayable? Honestly. I suppose with my i5 4690k and a 780ti, not many expected, the game runs on high in 40фпс, quite playable. If poshamanit with the settings, and 60 to go. Have a friend with 1050ti as well.

s
saa0891 08.11.19

The people and prophets there are limitations on how much time played (such as the incentive 2 hours) and I'm also thinking about returning,just a game campaign has not gone too boring and tedious,at least the profile of the pen.

Z
Zh1VaGo 08.11.19

saa0891
Yes, 2 hours. An unreserved time, you can see the game settings in the launcher. And Yes, refund only at the discretion of the prophets themselves, at least it says so on their website.

n
nex999 08.11.19

I have submitted the reference letter in return, could return, while fiddling with settings and departures, already more than 2 in the launcher shows the app, and the most interesting after sending the application no feedback to the mail, don't give a fuck and they do it! Here p*Dory!!!

K
KilimanJaro 08.11.19

Oh, would standards the opportunity to return kupilka, such as the incentive, I would buy and have to wait for patches

m
macsim702 08.11.19

Goroooo001
during what time did you say? and what did they say?
I wrote in regular support and through the form. Secondly you do not need the order number to enter, just email, but a day no answer.

G
Goroooo001 08.11.19

macsim702
Yes, the robots meet, the standard answers.
I have and Sberbank appealed, they are hand bred, they say wait 30 days...
If you do not get the money, then we will understand.

m
maxxim1891 08.11.19

It's not clear you do pre-order why? Which would then return the money? Entertainment is? Fetish? A perversion? Mania? The game almost a year, everyone could get acquainted about the gameplay, story and stuff on the same YouTube. Technical problems? Wait for the patches to fix it 100% and what hinders to buy the game after release, read reviews from bought PC. I'm afraid the copy is not enough? Led on buns for pre-order? Googling before you buy that bun and buns, or whether it is divorce for suckers.

D
Dallas_Play 08.11.19

Here I read all the above written from people who bought the game in the launcher and I have the feeling that a bunch of idiots got together and think how to go on a cart with square wheels. Just ornul with you.

S
St.PivPav 08.11.19

Dallas_Play
And what launcher is worse? Steam do not want to play as in the GTA was not needed. + the incentive of the special edition will cost 3200 when I took over 2500. Wait patch the first day and play what my problem is? Something yelling? Steam is the same launcher it come out now there would be the same problem! Do not get fooled by provocations! The consumer the main benefit, I personally don't care where I buy games, yupley, steam, epic, Rockstar, if only the price was arranged, discounts, etc.