3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 10.11.21 04:53 pm

Is PS 3 up to date?

Guys, good afternoon / evening everyone.
I have a question that has already been discussed many times.
Is our favorite soap dish still relevant (PS 3)? I myself am the owner of this console, but I think it is worth selling it and buying PS 4 ... What do you think? After all, everything depends on money, but also on games. Although many will still eventually be reissued on PS 4.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 10.11.21

meaning to sell? Now you can't sell it for more than 5k (if you're lucky), but if you want to play old games - what's with the compatibility between 3 and 4?

E
EvgeniyPS 10.11.21

If you're chasing novelty, then sell it, as for me - I'll squeeze all the juices out of the third curling iron, and only then I'll get to the fourth, although I want a new motorcycle more ...)

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

The 4th curling iron now has all the iconic games from the third, and even with the best graphon (and there is a huge difference between 720p and 1080p), all new games are mainly released only for the new generation, so no. Not relevant.

H
Holymontana 10.11.21

No

s
soso4ek1337 10.11.21

How many people play GTA 5 ONLINE ON PS 3

e
en3rgizer 10.11.21

It became irrelevant as top games appeared that will never be released on it, about a year ago it happened

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

Yes, if you slept for the last 5 years.

r
renbu 10.11.21

no because there are no new games, and almost all games there lag. If only play PS move)

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Well, as anyone, some games come out, if you look at the graph, then probably not, but if you really want (and never played) exclusives on PS3 (like god of war, Heavy rain, beyond two souls, The Last of Us, etc. ) then it's worth buying. Personally, I bought a couple of years ago, played exclusives and now sometimes I turn on some games!