3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nayma 10.11.21 04:53 pm

Saves disappeared after updating to 1.2.0 (Far Cry: Primal)

Help who met !!! save both lay and lie in C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Ubisoft -> Ubisoft Game Launcher -> savegames -> [Uplay ID Number] *, but the game does not see them!
Solution: create a new save, then exit the game, then go to C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Ubisoft -> Ubisoft Game Launcher -> savegames -> [Uplay ID Number], in it a folder of 4 digits (in me 2029), and replace it with the same one from our old savegames, after that the game should see them
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nayma 10.11.21

solved the problem, the question was cleared

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

nayma
I don’t understand, but why was the topic to be created then, hmm, you are some kind of strange (?)

A
Alex2495 10.11.21

I don’t know about this, because I haven’t played yet ... I have to throw it off tomorrow) I saw awesome gameplay from a friend

P
Pecesenkin 10.11.21

nayma
Himself asked and answered himself. You write how you solved the problem, suddenly someone will have a similar one.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Apparently, it was necessary to restart the computer.

n
nayma 10.11.21

Polololon
if)) created a new save, after leaving the game, went along the path C: -> Program Files (x86) -> Ubisoft -> Ubisoft Game Launcher -> savegames -> [Uplay ID Number], in it a folder of 4 digits (I have 2029), and only when I replaced it with the same one from my old savegames, the game saw them

P
Polololon 10.11.21

nayma I
recommend to write down this method in the first message with a postscript Solution. You never know. Maybe someone else will help.