3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Deyman- 08.11.19 03:39 am

The catacombs, the Orb and levers. (Shadows: Awakening)

Can't pass the ball constantly falls on the last plate what to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Ustyuzhanin 08.11.19

remember what lever which activates the plate , there is not random and sequential

a
aist16 08.11.19

-Deyman-
The levers should be switched in the following order (right to left):
[3][1][2][3][2][1]-- O
[3]------- [1]---- [o]
-----[2]
The complexity is only that made a bad visibility of the entire picture at once, where is the ball, even minimap interfere. And levers set at different levels to them to stumble.
But a few tries and will work....
To click better on the lever, it will switch early, before approaching it Persian.
In another similar case, it is necessary to switch the levers in this order:
[2][1][3][2][3][1]-- O
[3]------- [1]---- [o]
-----[2]

A
Angelo4ekT 08.11.19

Determine the order, record on a piece of paper, then take the fastest of the sender and with 2-3 times you pass =)

-
-Deyman- 08.11.19

Give the save file for the magician after this mission thanks in advance

-
-Deyman- 08.11.19

Sergey Ustyuzhanin
I know, but as luck would have it the last lever slow(

K
KamiGami 08.11.19

-Deyman-
This is a similar problem...

B
Blaster Dark 08.11.19

Interestingly, it's easy to remember... But the truth is quickly forgotten when you re-pass for the other characters-the sender. I play on the controller, normally held, although for the first time also on a 4-5 attempts sometimes stayed... But as already mentioned, it's easy to remember... besides not necessarily getting very close to the lever, it is enough to walk 2-3 steps before it... by Evia has already passed, pass Caliga, or rather they stopped... I Pass by Jasker.

n
n1981 08.11.19

Need a save after this mission for every hero (the best for a mage)? Who can write a review.

H
Hasan G03 03.09.22

and so hello everyone, moonshades ,,, scary graves, lair of cyclops, laughing crypt, wild lair of the type I understand this quest is simple, halls of bloodthirstiness, enchanted laberinth, silent dungeon, coffin wolf 2, mystic forest, forgotten cemetery, tunnels of the forsaken , gloomy caves, cursed catacombs, senior crypt. Now there are 4 undiscovered at the top how to get there))