3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenman 10.11.21 04:53 pm

Is it possible to remove the speed limit in a cartoon? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Guys tell me how to remove restrictions and adjust the speed in the cartoon. I took the load and drove to another city, the speed on the highway was no more than 110, and around the city was 60. I drove back empty, so he drove no more than 60 km all the way for 350 km. I tried to spend the night, it did not help either, also 60.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludMIX 10.11.21

As
far as Omenman is aware, the servers are configured differently .. Go to euro2, there seems to be no speed limit

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Omenman
Maintain FludMIX. When launching MT, there is a server selection field above the log and pass fields. In the drop-down list, you can see the speed limit icons, if they are on this server. Europe 2 without restrictions, Europe 1 and some others with restrictions.

O
Omenman 10.11.21

FludMIX
SlavikSD
Thank you!

F
FinistEG 10.11.21

Omenman
The track cannot be 60 even on a server with restrictions!
If you accidentally pressed the cruise control, then this may be, but not otherwise. And even then, when you press the "gas" KK is reset.

g
grafiweb999 10.11.21

server Europe 2 unlimited

T
TheRealStalker 10.11.21

Omenman
Maybe you turned on the retarder, I had this too. I think how FinistEG on the highway vryatli will be limited to 60 km / h

K
Kamils1983 10.11.21

Omenman
Hello, can you help me with the cartoon. I started with a new profile. They gave a load and I delivered it and then there is no load. What could be the reason. I don't have any mods

O
Omenman 10.11.21

Kamils1983
The same garbage was http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/multiplayer/propali_gruzy_v_igre-888647/
You don't immediately play the cartoon in a new profile, buy a car first, and then you will play on the network, you can sleep there and do not look for loads in the menu, but call in directly to the freight forwarding company, there are all kinds of loads!

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Kamils1983
You can sleep in another garage. And if there is none, then synchronization will definitely help. It is not a matter of a second, but worthwhile. There will be no problems with cargo for several flights: http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/multiplayer/instruktsiya_po_sinhronizatsii_gruzov_v_mp-894468/

K
Kamils1983 10.11.21

Omenm Thank you all, everything worked out